Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

5,993 posts in this topic

Henrik Bjorklund with his first career NHL goal!

Rangers place Michael Rupp on waivers

I had no problem with Ari as agent, actually thought he did one of the best jobs I've seen at that position, was unbiased and fair. Only held off signing my players this year as I prefer to do that in the offseason

Players OTB:

Martin Havlat - Asking price is a 3rd line LW or C, and a draft pick. Contract is 5M x 2

Chris Kunitz - 2nd round pick in 2014 or 2015. Contract is 3.75 x 1

Robyn Reger - No specific asking price, but I am open to moving him. (Limited NTC)

Boston looking to add a RW and D.

Will need to move pieces back to be cap compliant, but primarily prospects/picks on the table.

As you guys now Ari has stepped down as player agent and trade tracker

This was not because of how he handled the negotiations with his fellow GM's

I had a few GM'S who had complained to me, I will not be saying any names

SOB and I had sent a PM to him asking what is stance was regarding free agency and how he made his decisions on who signs and who doesn't

We didn't intend for this to happen the way it did but we weren't able to reply back to ARI before he left the conversation and subsequently posted in the thread

Ari had explained to a few people one night who were in tinychat about how he plans on doing free agency. I thought it was an excellent way to have free agency.

Ari had explained to a few people one night who were in tinychat about how he plans on doing free agency. I thought it was an excellent way to have free agency.

I had a few GM'S who had complained to me, I will not be saying any names

I hasn't even contacted him yet, I don't see why everyone was in such a rush to get their players re signed.

Re: Ari Agent Position

I thought he did a good job so far and seemed like he had a plan. I wasn't a huge fan about the picking 1-2 pending good free agents from each team to test FA idea. I think if the team puts up enough money, valid reasoning, or is able to go far in the playoffs they have a better shot at resigning someone. I was curious to see how FA would turn out with this strategy and give it a shot before I would ever contact VC.

In Big Joe's case, I didn't really feel I recieved fair consideration after my first offer. After a little confusion and once you gave me a full explanation why he wasn't going to resign, I understood (and even thanked you? :P). Didn't want to run the risk of losing him, so I began to look at trade options.

And for the record, 0 PM's were sent to anyone concerning our negociations. My team has struggled since day one, so I don't think Thornton was the reason why I suck haha. Why keep a player that doesn't want to resign with me and I continue to loss hockey games?

I only listed you because i could see you as being mad, again, Didn't think you actually complained for the record.