Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

5,993 posts in this topic

I'm interested to see who NSH puts on waivers to clear 7.6M

Swee will eat it all up with his cap space.

I'm interested to see who NSH puts on waivers to clear 7.6M

Swee will eat it all up with his cap space.

I already sent down Paarjarvi(non-waiver) and at last check I was only over by 3.5, not sure why this hasn't been reflected?

It's not going to be reflected until VC uploads the file (around 8-9). You still need to send someone down...

It's not going to be reflected until VC uploads the file (around 8-9). You still need to send someone down...

I'm carrying 7 D so I'll get under the cap tonight, sorry I didn't do it yesterday--out drinking.

He asked me if he could join me on my holliday..I didn't know how to respond to that haha

OFF TOPIC:

Hey guys, I dont normally do the rumour mill crap. But I thought you might want to hear this. My friend Matt is cousins with Corey Perry. He told me that Anaheim sat down with Corey Perry and told him they were going with Ryan Getzlaf and weren't interested in signing him.

He told me this before the 8 year deal. Unless something drastic happens, expect Perry to go to free agency come July 5th.

OFF TOPIC:

Hey guys, I dont normally do the rumour mill crap. But I thought you might want to hear this. My friend Matt is cousins with Corey Perry. He told me that Anaheim sat down with Corey Perry and told him they were going with Ryan Getzlaf and weren't interested in signing him.

He told me this before the 8 year deal. Unless something drastic happens, expect Perry to go to free agency come July 5th.

Curtis Lazar stepping in tonight on the second line tonight VS the Montreal Canadiens with the injury to O'Reilly.