Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

5,993 posts in this topic

While we are asking questions, when will we know what the new salary cap will be? I'm not in any rush, but since the trade deadline, it was been very slow.

Edit: SOB, can you look at your PM's?

While we are asking questions, when will we know what the new salary cap will be? I'm not in any rush, but since the trade deadline, it was been very slow.

Waiver Claim

The Buffalo Sabres have claimed Jonathan Ericsson

NHL

The Chicago Blackhawks have clinched a playoff spot

If its about re-signing players, then no.

I will be doing them at a later date.

It is not about re-signing players, I just didn't want to clutter your inbox with another convo.

Nice to see Penguins doing so well heading into the playoffs. Jokinen and Meszaros trades seem to have really worked out!

Nice to see Penguins doing so well heading into the playoffs. Jokinen and Meszaros trades seem to have really worked out!

Very important 2 points !!

I wish this season would end so I could start trading/drafting/free agent hunting/socializing with everybody; the problem with all sim leagues is as soon as the deadline passes. It turns into -

"200x200px-ZC-10f79e4d_michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif"

Mode.

I'm trying to come up with something to keep things interesting; Perhaps the ability to continue to trade AHL players? (With a rule stating that if traded, they cannot be brought up to the NHL until next season) That is; if anyone even wants something to do, lol. *shrug*

Yay, Nay? Gay?