Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

5,993 posts in this topic

Just don't even know anymore. I can guarentee that if I'm out the first round this team will be 75% gone, complete re-tool :bigblush:

*Any Excuse to trade ::D

Series tied 1-1, looking like its going to be a good fight

Bears down 2-0 in the series. Looks like I cant even build an AHL team

How my ahl team is losing is flabbergasting me.

Couturier,stone,Omark,wellwood,jones,Cowan,Finn and we still can't best a team with mike brown on the 1st line

LA lines uploaded.

Hopefully I got them in on time.

Fantastic, 2 games, 2 wins, 2 injuries. Luongo stands on his head and it looks like we are able to shut down Malkin and Zetterberg after all. Kadri will get the call up...Hopefully it won't affect the Marlies too much.

How my ahl team is losing is flabbergasting me.

Couturier,stone,Omark,wellwood,jones,Cowan,Finn and we still can't best a team with mike brown on the 1st line

Woo two 3-1 wins for Chicago.

Pat Kane was too busy for an interview after the game:

kane%20ladies.jpg

Doughty in OT & the Kings tie the series at 1!

tumblr_m50ok09mbi1qmazcxo1_500.gif

Woo two 3-1 wins for Chicago.

Pat Kane was too busy for an interview after the game:

kane%20ladies.jpg

2014 CDCSL Mock Draft (#11-14)

11. Florida Panthers

Olivier LeBlanc – A defensive defenceman with all the intangibles that a team looks for. Is a good skater and plays with ice in his veins, which is especially apparent in pressure situations. Projected to take a leadership role in the NHL, LeBlanc will form part of the Panther’s top-4 defence alongside Kulikov, Pouliot, and Maata.

12. St. Louis Blues

Vladislav Lysenko – The Blues go off the board to take a Russian defenceman who has been rocketing up the draft rankings. Despite being labelled as a defensive-minded blueliner, Lysenko is perfectly capable of putting points up on the board as evidenced by his 124-point contribution and his PPG performance in the QMJHL playoffs (17 in 12 GP). Lysenko brings his A-game every night and is a player that projects a calming presence on the ice. He can be expected to feature on the top-4 defence for the Blues with Pietrangelo, Shattenkirk, and Josi.

13. Carolina Hurricanes

Sergei Stetsenko – With an excess of forward prospects, the Hurricanes take Boyko’s teammate from CSKA. Stetsenko is a skilled, mobile defenceman with good size, skating, and a solid offensive game, putting up over PPG seasons in the Russian junior leagues.

14. Columbus Blue Jackets (from New York Rangers)

Richard Bukarts – A slick Latvian forward with great hands capable of manoeuvring the puck in tight areas. Very capable and not afraid to pull off highlight reel moves. Is a talented sniper as well as a playmaker of the highest calibre. Size and strength is a definite limitation but playing in a professional league with Metalurgs has not stopped him from being a PPG player.

Would the attributes of the players follow real life or in ehm? Not sure if its been answered but thanks in advance