Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

5,993 posts in this topic

Detroit is looking to move up in the draft;

Willing to package picks with prospects

http://cdcsimleague....icks.php?team=9 - Picks

http://cdcsimleague....tats.php?team=9 - Farm Stats

http://cdcsimleague....ects.php?team=9 - Unsigned Prospects(Mrazek needs to be removed)

--

Also; Congrats to Crom! on the Win,

And to Ari for a good 5 game series; it was great to get a feel for what my younger players could be capable of!

Congrats Crom!

Pure Domination this season.

Crom! congrats! Didn't want to see the Leafs win the cup before Ottawa :P

P_1129754_H1.JPG

Calder Cup Champions !

Congrats to the Bridgeport Sound Tigers for taking home the cup with the oldest player on the team being 26 !

Congrats to Brandon McMillan for being the AHL playoff MVP leading with 23 points during the playoffs.

Thanks for the season!

Multiple players in play in Buffalo. PM for discussions

Winnipeg looking to re-tool the farm team, none of the top prospects available, but many 2nd and 3rd tier guys available for mid-late picks

The Montreal Canadiens are looking trade a certain relatively young defenseman for another defenseman. We aren't opposed to throwing in draft picks if needed. Let me know if you have any defenseman that are available.

STHS Announcements

Pending UFA's

Just like last season pending UFA's CANNOT be traded it puts the agent in a vulnerable position and I would like to avoid any ill will between fellow GM's/Me and the Agent

RFA's

SOB and I have decided to change the RFA offersheet process from last season

This is in regards to the Anaheim/Kyle Palmieri debacle last season. Almost half the teams submitted offers for this player but were denied signing with these teams cause he had been qualified by his GM

- If a RFA is not offered a qualifying offer he will become a UFA on December 1st

- If a player accepts a qualifying offer from his GM and is not signed by December 1st said player will automatically become a UFA

- If a player rejects a qualifying offer from his GM he will automatically become a UFA

Entry Draft

The Entry Draft will start on Sunday April. 14, 2013, I will create a new thread on Saturday night for this

Trades

Trades can be posted starting Saturday April. 13, 2013 If you haven't started negotiating you better start quick

If I have missed anything please let me know

RUMOR

Mike Fisher, David Legwand, Martin Erat, Kyle Quincey and Nashville's first rounder are all available

Will retirements be announced before or after the draft? Pretty much the only thing I care about given the age of my team :lol:

14th eh? bad timing for those of us in uni but we can manage

Also I forgot to mention

If your coaches contract has expired you will need to hire a new coach or re sign your existing one

I will post the teams that need to do this before the draft starts

RFA's

SOB and I have decided to change the RFA offersheet process from last season

This is in regards to the Anaheim/Kyle Palmieri debacle last season. Almost half the teams submitted offers for this player but were denied signing with these teams cause he had been qualified by his GM

- If a RFA is not offered a qualifying offer he will become a UFA on December 1st

- If a player accepts a qualifying offer from his GM and is not signed by December 1st said player will automatically become a UFA

- If a player rejects a qualifying offer from his GM he will automatically become a UFA