Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

Changing the topic here;

At work we were talking about the latest episode of Hells Kitchen and I said it was pretty cool to see Rex Lee on it. One guy said who is that? I said Lloyd from Entourage. He replies what the heck is Entourage? I was like you are joking right? He said he has never even heard of the show. Crazy!!

Changing the topic here;

At work we were talking about the latest episode of Hells Kitchen and I said it was pretty cool to see Rex Lee on it. One guy said who is that? I said Lloyd from Entourage. He replies what the heck is Entourage? I was like you are joking right? He said he has never even heard of the show. Crazy!!

Changing the topic here;

I felt like it. I told him to watch it and he said he would.

What does insom have in his clipboard :lol:

Canucks are shopping the 39th overall pick as well as farm players. Looking to move up in the draft or for a young defender.

Reports coming out of New Jersey saying that Ilya Kovalchuk has been traded to a Western Conference team. Reports suggest that a team in the west coast has obtained Kovalchuk pending him waiving his NTC. More to come.

Trade Announcements

To Brooklyn Beavers: Future Considerations

To Phoenix Coyotes: Matt Martin