Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

5,993 posts in this topic

Yeah I edited my post before I saw yours. I'm not trying to be a poop disturber here, just trying to give my opinion.

Yeah I edited my post before I saw yours. I not trying to be a poop disturber here, just trying to give my opinion.

Ratings preview possibly to come for the first few picks of the draft (e3).

Ratings preview possibly to come for the first few picks of the draft (e3).

Toews and myself are good buddies so if the re-rates prove to be better then thought we will be making another trade to even it out somewhat. Night all

Toews and myself are good buddies so if the re-rates prove to be better then thought we will be making another trade to even it out somewhat. Night all

Looks good to me.

The potential seems a bit high in comparison to the other top prospects of the league, but I guess that doesn't matter much because players are manually re-rated at seasons end.

P.S. Are all 3 of those guys that much better defensively than Ari's Yakupov was last year? http://cdcsimleague....php?player=1552

(again, not trying to be a crap disturber just curious)

Alright, I can sleep easy now that I know. Thanks for taking the time to research and type all that out. :)

Trade Announcement

To medium.png: Kyle Turris, Jerry D'Amigo, 2014 1st (TOR)

To medium.png: Martin St. Louis

VC, do you think you could update the site one more time before you finish rerates? That way we can just take screenshots of our teams to compare the before and after attributes?

VC, do you think you could update the site one more time before you finish rerates? That way we can just take screenshots of our teams to compare the before and after attributes?

I don't think you can since I am changing them all manually but I will check

If not you will still have access to the season 1 ratings and the new season 2 ratings sheet

IMO Nino should get a rerate. He has pretty low potential for such a high pick, with a promising future.

IMO Nino should get a rerate. He has pretty low potential for such a high pick, with a promising future.