Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

5,993 posts in this topic

Looking to move one of Derrick Pouliet, Joe Morrow, or Olli Maatta for a forward prospect of equal value. Want a 1 for 1 trade, defenceman for a forward.

I have RJ Umberger, one of the best value players in the league! PM with offers.

Just an update: Re-rates are almost half done...about 12 teams have been fully re-rated.

Just an update: Re-rates are almost half done...about 12 teams have been fully re-rated.

For the first bit of re rates all GM's that were helping me had finals to deal with since they are over things should pick up now

Once I have inputted half of the teams ratings into STHS I will update the site for you guys to see

We are fairly close to that and like what was said above Christmas is coming so things will slow down a little and then things should pick up after

Hey Guys

I am out at a Christmas party tonight so on my behalf I won't be doing any rerates tonight

I can't speak for the other people helping me out

I apologize for my inactivity as of late, Holidays have slowed me right down with shopping, family events, etc.

Will be more active once Christmas is over (I am sure everyone is in the same boat).

There is about 18 or 19 teams who's players rating have been finished on the spreadsheet

I will update the website tonight with these teams players ratings updated

Anaheim

Boston

Buffalo

Calgary

Carolina

Columbus

Chicago

Colorado

Dallas

I will let you know with a post when this has been done

I can't get the league file anymore for some reason.