Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

5,993 posts in this topic

There should be some exceptions though, like if a previous GM sucked and didn't have proper roster management. A player who's POT 60 or above should progress in every category no matter what IMO.

For the record I like 95% of my re-rates and understand them. I think 2 could be much better so the re-rate system put in place works well for me !

There should be some exceptions though, like if a previous GM sucked and didn't have proper roster management. A player who's POT 60 or above should progress in every category no matter what IMO.

See, I disagree with that. I had a feeling someone would bring up your first point, but that's not how it works in real life. If we want this game to be realistic, writing someone's year off just because of another GM's mistakes makes little sense.

JT Miller was the one player in general i was referring to. Top level prospect as we all know.

As far as I know potential doesnt really matter. As long as they perform, their attributes will increase

Russell Wilson/Seahawks are my new favorite player/team in my newfound favorite sport - the NFL. =)

Russell Wilson/Seahawks are my new favorite player/team in my newfound favorite sport - the NFL. =)

Website has been updated with the following teams players re rated

New York Rangers

Winnipeg

On the first page there should be a spoiler for season 1 ratings

Post #4

Titled as 2012/13 STHS Player Ratings