The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

11 minutes of ice-time per game is certainly not the second line, and 16 points in a full season would be incredibly underwhelming if he was. Just be happy that I bumped up Sean's physical attributes a decent amount and only dropped his PA/SC by 1.

Voracek had 39 points and the attributes of a first liner. That should speak for itself.

VERY happy to acquire a player of Benn's calibre. He will be reunited with Tyler Myers dated back to the Rockets days! Jamie Benn - Nathan MacKinnon - Thomas Vanek Tyler Ennis - Mikhail Grigorenko - Jason Pominviile Taylor Pyatt - Luke Adam - Drew Stafford Nathan Gerbe - xxxx - Damien Brunner Christian Ehrhoff - Tyler Myers Marc Methot - Jordan Leopold Andrej Sekera - Mike Weber Ryan Miller Not done yet

I don't really want to get into this any more than I already have, but if we raised the attributes of every young player just because they were young, every team would be full of superstars in a few years. If they don't perform, they don't develop. Simple as that.

Archived