The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Signings

106518595_crop_650x440.jpg?1290539070

The Vancouver Canucks have signed Peter Schaefer to a 1 year, $550,000 contract

24456-tom-kostopoulos.jpg

The Vancouver Canucks have signed Tom Kostopoulos to a 1 year, $775,000 contract

alexander-sulzer-november-514.jpg

The Colorado Avalanche have signed Alexander Sulzer to a 1 year, $735,000 contract

andy-sutton-e1327813373338.jpg

The Carolina Hurricanes have signed Andy Sutton to a 1 year, $950,000 contract

Signings

sp-940-brodeur-8col.jpg

The Toronto Maple Leafs have signed Martin Brodeur to a 1 year, $3,500,000 contract including a full NMC

Viktor+Arvidsson+USA+Hockey+Junior+Evaluation+3oPJZvCS9ekl.jpg

The Brooklyn Beavers have signed Viktor Arvidsson to a 3 year, $925,000 per year contract

Brown_AB1_57993613.JPG

The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed Connor Brown to a 3 year, $925,000 per year contract

The Toronto Maples Leafs are extremely happy that first ballot Hall-of-Famer Martin Brodeur has decided to join us for potentially his final year. As one of the greatest goaltender to ever play the game, Martin will give us every chance to win alongside Luongo and we are looking forward to seeing those two netminders backstop our way to the playoffs in the coming year!

After searching through the entire Team Sweden we found exactly what we were looking for.

Undrafted Viktor Arvidsson, He will fit well with the Swedish feel of dem Beavers.. So very glad we got him locked up, He will be top line material in the AHL for us.

Just need him created !

Also I tried uploading my lines, but it says I am using an out of date version of the client. Went to download the new client from STHS website and it looks like it costs money? Never really had any issues in the VHL or this league so not too sure what I am doing wrong?

Archived