The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Just from looking at rosters and positions if I was perrys agent I would have seriously listened offers from Colorado, Toronto and Edmonton.

That being said I don't wish VC and SOB's position on anybody, tough job deciding who's roster gets a franchise player and I'm sure there reasons are legit. End of discussion as far as I'm concerned.

On another note.. Rumor season to start next Saturday to coincide with NHL season ?! - E2

just like IRL when they traded for regehr, signed leino, and then missed the playoffs? "being aggresive" is a horse-**** reason, everyone is trying to improve their roster, but playoff teams have proof that what they are doing works

It was just an observation how 3 of the bottom 5 teams landed 3 of the best ufa's.

well I've been around longer than most of you, so the lack of respect most of you show me doesn't exactly make me want to extend the olive branch.

Quite honestly I don't really care how any of you feel about how I "handle myself" in this league. I just find it hilarious how most of you have come out the way you have over the last couple weeks.

Archived