The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

So I understand that Florida needed to drop a contract to get under the limit, but that"s just unbelievable.

Most GMs I know would see the other GM accept something so lopsided and offer up a bit more to make it more fair. Apparently not all GMs have the same sense of integrity and are actively looking to rip off the other team. No wonder a lot of people have ill will toward certain users.

200px-Washington_Capitals.svg.png

The Washington Capitals would like to formally announced that Adam Oates has been relieved of his duties as Head Coach of the club. The team posted a 4-6-4 record to begin the season under Oates, currently last in the Southeast Division. The decision to relieve Oates of his duties came after Washington's 4-2 loss to the Pitsburgh Penguins. The Washington organization wishes Adam the best of luck in the future.

Capitals%20Oates%20Hockey.JPEG-0da14.r.jpg

The Washington Capitals are proud to announce Claude Noel, as the new Head Coach of the Washington Capitals. Noel has played a major role in Hershey over the last season and a half, and has been key in their success at the AHL level. We are sure that Claude will bring experience, leadership, and charisma to the Washington locker room, and feel that he is the best fit for this position.

claude-noel.jpg

Replacing Claude Noel in Hershey, will be Dave Farrish, who has been an Assistant Coach in Toronto under Head Coach, Randy Carlyle. Dave brings offensive expertise to Hershey, and with a number of skilled young players to work with, should take no time to adapting to a Head Coaching role. We wish Farrish the best of luck at his new position with the Bears

1330668059328_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x

We are aware that the start to the season is not what anyone was expecting, and we feel that these changes were necessary sooner rather than later. Every game counts, and we can not afford to have a slow start. We feel that the changes we have made are best for our team, and will be the best for the organization moving forward.

george-mcphee.jpg

Hartnell out for a month with a broken thumb.

Harry Zolnierczyk will slot into the lineup, with Nick Foligno moving up to the second line, and Brandon Prust moving to the third.

If these lineup moves are ineffective, expect one of the young guns to get the call - Kuznetsov, Forsberg, Conacher, Silfverberg

Sorry guys, looks like I took it up the bum raw in that trade. Normally I wouldn't trade those players, but I was in a panic to get under the contract limit and had been traveling all day from the east coast. I looked at his players and they seemed like good prospects, but I guess I undervalued mine.

Archived