The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

i would be a good agm. for vancouver. the gm there should hire m becaus im nice funny and know hockey. i also like the canucks. and kesler also. i have skills like being funny and nice. canucks are awesome. really awesome!

i would also be good agm for coyotes. BananaMash is ther gm and hes really awesome. i heard the coyotes are moving though is that true? phoenix is in the desert so its warm. my skills include talking about hockey. shane dan is on the coyotes and hes a good player. i also like red and the canucks. thank you.

this pargraph is about me. i was born in vancouver. i like to hang out wiht friends. i like to listen to music. watching the canucks is fun. i want to join this league because it looks fun. my friends say im really funny. i love my family too.

i would be a good agm. for vancouver. the gm there should hire m becaus im nice funny and know hockey. i also like the canucks. and kesler also. i have skills like being funny and nice. canucks are awesome. really awesome!

i would also be good agm for coyotes. BananaMash is ther gm and hes really awesome. i heard the coyotes are moving though is that true? phoenix is in the desert so its warm. my skills include talking about hockey. shane dan is on the coyotes and hes a good player. i also like red and the canucks. thank you.

this pargraph is about me. i was born in vancouver. i like to hang out wiht friends. i like to listen to music. watching the canucks is fun. i want to join this league because it looks fun. my friends say im really funny. i love my family too.

Haven't been able to post as I have been out for most of the evening

Ultmatenuckfan is a friend of my son's so please be respectful in what you have to say to him

I am allowing him to take the position of GM'ing the Detroit Redwings

I will explain to him how everything works (season 2 might start later then expected)

For anyone who has made a rude comment is on warning

Archived