The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Sven if you think SJ got the short end of the stick, this trade is wayyy better then the deal Sutter made with the Flames a few years ago

TO TOR: Dion Phanuef, Keith Aulie, and Freddy Sjostrom

TO CAL: Matt Stajan, Jamal Mayers, Ian White, and Niklas Hagman

Actually as die-hard Canuck fan I quite enjoy bringing up Calgary moves over the past few years :P

And I think it's still too early to judge how Jay Feaster has done with Calgary. He had very little cap room and tons of NTC's when he took over the team. He hasn't made any major deals like moving Iggy or Kipper, but has made his mark on the team. His draft picks are still years away from getting a good sense on how Feaster has done. Surprised me this offseason by acquiring Wideman, Hudler, and Chervenka, as if they want to try and make a run for the playoffs? Seem destined to be mediocre for quite some time still, not bad enough for a top 5 pick in a draft but not good enough for an extended playoff run.

Actually as die-hard Canuck fan I quite enjoy bringing up Calgary moves over the past few years :P

And I think it's still too early to judge how Jay Feaster has done with Calgary. He had very little cap room and tons of NTC's when he took over the team. He hasn't made any major deals like moving Iggy or Kipper, but has made his mark on the team. His draft picks are still years away from getting a good sense on how Feaster has done.

Archived