The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

I believe that Pittsburgh should give up a notable prospect in order to get Goligoski (top 4 d). He has a ton of solid prospects, it shouldn't be a problem to make deal somewhat decent.

I agree that several other meh deals have been given the green light so I wouldn't be overly disappointed if nothing happens...everyone GM has a plan. lol

The trade was accepted after it was vetoed the 1st time (Sundstrom was added).

Sometimes we need to teach GM's better skills at trading by pushing through a trade and letting the other GM's rip him apart for it. The trade was pretty bad but it was accepted so it's time to move on at this point, it's been beaten to death.

We can't make a habit of vetoing trades all the time or GM's will be pissed off, Instead we ask some GM's to add more pieces. We basically told Swee that the trade wasn't fair, then more got added and he accepted a 2nd time. We can only do so much....

This isn't a babysitting service, instead of looking at the trade we need to look at the GM...

I have been watching the thread today and taking in what people have to say

When the trade was presented to ARI he immediately added SOB and myself we talked about it and concluded that this trade wasn't going through as presented

ARI relayed this info to both GM'S and told them the trade either needs to be reworked or a piece needs to be added

The trade came back to ARI and Sundstrom was added, at this point we felt enough was added and the trade was allowed to happen

Goligoski is not an elite dman like some have said as I would consider him a top 2 on some teams or maybe a top 3 on others

I also believe there was some better deals on the table for Goligoski and in the end Swee took this offer the trade will stand and please other GM'S take note of this and please assess your players value prior to trading him that way you are not caught off guard by an average offer

For the first bit of re rates all GM's that were helping me had finals to deal with since they are over things should pick up now

Once I have inputted half of the teams ratings into STHS I will update the site for you guys to see

We are fairly close to that and like what was said above Christmas is coming so things will slow down a little and then things should pick up after

Archived