The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

So far I am only questioning the rerate for Desharnais. He was almost a PPG player in the regular season and was well over a PPG player in the playoffs, but he only went up by 1-2 points in scoring and passing IIRC. Other than that, they all look pretty good.

So far I am only questioning the rerate for Desharnais. He was almost a PPG player in the regular season and was well over a PPG player in the playoffs, but he only went up by 1-2 points in scoring and passing IIRC. Other than that, they all look pretty good.

Before anyone starts complaining about how their prospects hardly developed, bear in mind that only a few manage to actually reach their potential. Unless your player had a good year (I do keep ice-time in mind, but restricting a player's ice-time may hurt his development), he's not going to develop a whole lot regardless of how good of a prospect he is in real life.

Before anyone starts complaining about how their prospects hardly developed, bear in mind that only a few manage to actually reach their potential. Unless your player had a good year (I do keep ice-time in mind, but restricting a player's ice-time may hurt his development), he's not going to develop a whole lot regardless of how good of a prospect he is in real life.

Archived