The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

FA Announcement

If you haven't sent in your offers you can do so now as there was a bit of confusion on the dates

Early PM's will not be taken into consideration when signing a player

I will give 2 or 3 days for GM's to send me their list of players they would like to sign after that period I will begin to sign players to teams BUT ONLY DEPTH SIGNINGS AND PLAYERS WHO HAVE ONLY A SINGLE OFFER

Big named players and players who have had multiple offers will take their time when deciding which teams they would like to go to

Remember if a player signs on a different team than yours please don't whine or bitch in the thread :emot-parrot:

FA Announcement

If you haven't sent in your offers you can do so now as there was a bit of confusion on the dates

Early PM's will not be taken into consideration when signing a player

I will give 2 or 3 days for GM's to send me their list of players they would like to sign after that period I will begin to sign players to teams BUT ONLY DEPTH SIGNINGS AND PLAYERS WHO HAVE ONLY A SINGLE OFFER

Big named players and players who have had multiple offers will take their time when deciding which teams they would like to go to

Remember if a player signs on a different team than yours please don't whine or bitch in the thread :emot-parrot:

In the client there is an option to release players it's on the right hand side on your team screen

Just make sure you answer the questions properly once you click release you also need to save your roster like you usually would when you send me your lines

Or just let me know the players you want to release and I can do it for you

Archived