The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Signing

hartnell_afro_gal_640.jpg

The Washington Capitals have signed Scott Hartnell to a 5 year, $4,550,000M per year contract (NMC)

Scott is very excited to be a part of the Capitals organization and he looks forward to hitting the ice with one of the best players in hockey. Scott thanks all teams for there offers as it was a tough decision to make with so many quality teams asking for his services.

Now that season 1 offseason is coming to an end, can I get confirmation from those who did re-rates if the young players they re-rated were better off playing 4th line NHL minutes or 1st line AHL minutes? At this point I'm assuming the players who tore up the AHL were better off.

Unrelated to that, I'm happy that FAs didn't go for the stupid money that some teams *COUGHsweeCOUGH* were offering.

PerryFlyers_zpsa85db166.png

The Philadelphia Flyers have signed Corey Perry to a 5 year, $7,800,000 per year contract, including a full NMC

Corey would like to thank the many teams that inquired about his services. Corey has chosen Philadelphia for a number of reasons. The primary reason being that In Philadelphia, he will get a chance to play alongside Claude Giroux, arguably one of the best players in hockey today. Corey is thrilled to be able to play in a tremendous hockey market in Philadelphia, and excited to enter a new chapter of his career.

PerryFlyers_zps9d74c278.png

The Philadelphia Flyers have siged Corey Perry to a 5 year, $7,800,000 per year contract, including a full NMC

Corey would like to thank the many teams that inquired about his services. Corey has chosen Philadelphia for a number of reasons. The primary reason being that In Philadelphia, he will get a chance to play alongside Claude Giroux, arguably one of the best players in hockey today. Corey is thrilled to be able to play in a tremendous hockey market in Philadelphia, and excited to enter a new chapter of his career.

banner-02.png

Alexander Semin - Nicklas Backstrom - Alexander Ovechkin

Scott Hartnell - Marcus Johansson - Patric Hornqvist

Viktor Stalberg - Colin Wilson - Nick Foligno

??? - Mathieu Perreault - Brandon Prust

Mike Green - John Carlson

Karl Alzner - Andrej Meszaros

Pavel Kubina - Alexei Emelin

Jakub Kindl

Braden Holtby / Michal Neuvirth

200px-HersheyBears.PNG

Filip Forsberg - Evgeni Kuznetsov - Jacob Silfverberg

Max Friberg - Max Domi - Stanislav Galiev

Matt Halischuk - Jay Beagle - Thomas Wilson

Michael Haley - Chris Mueller - Carson McMillan

Dmitri Orlov - Brady Skjei

Darnell Nurse - Tomas Kundratek

Cameron Gaunce - Brandon Manning

Kevin Marshall

Karri Ramo / Anton Khudobin

TzcsZ.jpg

Phoenix, Arizone - The Phoenix Coyotes are proud to welcome Brent Sopel to the franchise. Seen pictured above with the creator of hamburger helper, Betty Crocker, at his press conference announce his trade to Phoenix:

"I'm proud to be a part of the franchise, and would also like to take this time to announce my joint venture with Phoenix Coyotes Sports Limited and L'Oreal to announce my new shampoo line 'SOAPle'. SOAPle will give you that Brent Sopel shine every time! Ladies love it almost nearly some of the time! SOAPle will be in stores prior to the season".

tTmJ7.png

Archived