The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Cheap depth defender with good defensive stats available in Clayton Stoner

http://www.cdcsimleague.com/player.php?player=1261

Looking for a pick or prospect in return

All of these prospects available for dirt cheap too

Brett Flemming, Jaynen Rissling, Christian Djoos, Garrett Mitchell, Dustin Stevenson, Francois Bouchard, Garrett Haar, Jordan Henry, Nick Larson, Steffen Soberg, Mikail Yunkov, Patrick Koudys

Announcement

I will now be the trade tracker as per VC, the 2 trades currently in his inbox will be posted by him tonight. All trades going forward will be sent to me then I will post them to cut down on some of the work VC is doing, he asked me to make the announcement.

Lol, if I could combine my two VHL/STHS teams that'd be so badass for young star players.

Colborne, Baertschi(both leagues), Reilly, Granlund, Neidereitter, James Wright (VHL), Kuznetsov, Elliott, Ekblad, Campbell, Beskorowany.

That's just some of the young players.... some I left out are just as good (Landon Ferraro for example :P).

Lol, if I could combine my two VHL/STHS teams that'd be so badass for young star players.

Colborne, Baertschi(both leagues), Reilly, Granlund, Neidereitter, James Wright (VHL), Kuznetsov, Elliott, Ekblad, Campbell, Beskorowany.

That's just some of the young players.... some I left out are just as good (Landon Ferraro for example :P).

Archived