Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aeromotacanucks

smile!

23 posts in this topic

did you have a terrible day?

are you angry?

he doesn´t agree...

post-81140-0-55142200-1353624347_thumb.j

post-81140-0-84042600-1353624358_thumb.j

post-81140-0-55142200-1353624347_thumb.j

post-81140-0-84042600-1353624358_thumb.j

after reading some of Drybone's posts regarding the lockout, yes I'm mad

after reading some of Drybone's posts regarding the lockout, yes I'm mad

I've read some of Dry's posts in there. I'd say roll-eye mad with a hint of exasperation.

if you´re angry, just look to a nice baby with a happy face. it will make you be happy again :)

if you´re angry, just look to a nice baby with a happy face. it will make you be happy again :)

like. this little creature in my nephew. everytime he looks me he smiles and run to show me his toys. a baby is happy just because he is happy. just look one with a nice smile and you cannot resist :)

That's cause it's your nephew. You know what it's like to be around him, and when you think of him you remember all the cute things he's done.

I've been an Uncle since age 2, I know how it is.

no. it´s not because it´s my little creature...

with our friends´ kids we do the same...

but perhaps the culture here is diferent. Uncles are considered some sort of father and everyone helps the kid. everyone teach something and we enjoy the kid and the kid enjoy us...

this thing prouds me. in BRA we really give love to our kids, as much as we can give. because they´re kids. they must enjoy the world around them before discover the cruel reality...

and of course. it´s some sort of training because when I marry and have my family I will know how deal ;)

but perhaps the culture here is diferent. Uncles are considered some sort of father and everyone helps the kid. everyone teach something and we enjoy the kid and the kid enjoy us...

this thing prouds me. in BRA we really give love to our kids, as much as we can give. because they´re kids. they must enjoy the world around them before discover the cruel reality...

and of course. it´s some sort of training because when I marry and have my family I will know how deal ;)

its true. I keep a stash of babies in my celler just in case I start feeling a little glum.

I won't and you can't make me.

>: (

See.

I'm not maaaaaaaaaad, I'm just sick and tired of no hockey.

Smile, though your heart is aching.

Smile, even though it's breaking.

When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by...

EALht.jpg

Smile, though your heart is aching.

Smile, even though it's breaking.

When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by...

EALht.jpg

i'm shocked your nephew has yet to make me smil. however, a few posts in this thread have been worth a chuckle.