The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official "SHOW YOUR TATTS" Thread

MC Fatigue

I gotta say. This is one of the coolest tats I've ever seen before. Seriously makes me want one. Diesel's is a close second.

That's five tattoos right now. Still three or four more before it is one tattoo ;(

Edit: thanks, though

This thread makes me want to get the rest of my tattoos.

My entire right arm is going to be a sleeve dedicated to my military service/tour. I am going to fill in underneath my arm with a poppy type collage, but the elbow and below i'm still planning. Maybe Corporal chevron on the elbow?

As mainstream as they are, I have seen a few really cool koi fish tattoos that were orange/red and black, they look really sharp and I want to get that on my left forearm and have it come out a bit onto the top of my hand.

Just missing that one thing in order to get those....OH YA, money.

crap gets expensive fo sho

$170/hour for my guy plus tip so 180-190 ;(

I'd do it more often but the pain gets to me. My last two have touched on the ribs and dat pain.

Looks dope though, to you and Dies.

How many hours have you put in so far? Approximately?

crap gets expensive fo sho

$170/hour for my guy plus tip so 180-190 ;(

I'd do it more often but the pain gets to me. My last two have touched on the ribs and dat pain.

Luckily my guy just asks for $120 per hour in straight cash, but he rented a chair at his old place of employment and recently opened up his own shop, so i'm sure it would be more like $130 an hour. Beats the hell of out garbage artists who work in Edmonton demanding $200+ per hour LOL.

Looks dope though, to you and Dies.

How many hours have you put in so far? Approximately?

Thanks, man.

Mine was about 3.5-4 hours, I didn't take breaks or anything, there was barely any line work, he just free hand shaded...I trusted him to 'do his thing'

Don't you guys get paranoid that the parlour might not be clean enough?

I don't know how you commit to deciding exactly what you want. Every day something else seems like a better idea and I can't think of any region past the forearm on girls that looks tasteful

Some guys love tattoos on girls.

Not this guy.

They just look better on guys for some reason. Doesn't stop me from wanting one from time to time, it's kind of like itching to try out a really short haircut but then backing out when you realize the commitment it takes

lana-del-rey-tattoo-i3.jpg

I like something like that.

Oh, okay.. for the record I wouldn't consider that "a tattoo"... even though technically it is one.

Some of my friends have tattoos (guys and girls) and I just find the odd random 2-3 tattoos look really bad no matter the sex... the ones that look good usually have to be pretty big and intricate.., (like a good sleeve, etc...) something very few girls are gutsy enough to pull off.

Don't you guys get paranoid that the parlour might not be clean enough?

I don't know how you commit to deciding exactly what you want. Every day something else seems like a better idea and I can't think of any region past the forearm on girls that looks tasteful

Nah, I definitely don't really think of that, as long as I see them wearing gloves and opening up new packages of needles, i'm happy.

Sometimes i'll think of an idea, then scrap it, then go back and add on with something else. It's crazy how you can tell your ideas to the artist and have them draw it up for you even better than you imagined it.

I have seen some really awesome full, half or 3/4 sleeves on Woman. I've never been one to like the super inked girls, but sleeves/side tattoo's can look very hot!

• 1 month later...

^Fuuuuaaaarrrk looks sick. Where'd you get that done?

I've got some ambitious ideas for my tattoo in terms of design; definitely getting a half-sleeve, maybe something on my left pec.

All of my work is done by Tyler at Sacred Heart

http://www.sacredhearttattoo.ca

I don't know if you have any tattoos already, but they. at least in my case, take awhile start to finish and the price adds up quickly.

Archived