The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Larry Hagman, dead at age 81

vancanfan

wasnt there a dallas revival in sight?

i loved dallas but as kid i hated j.r. ...when i was older i liked him..his evil laughing was awesome

also liked jeannie and he had a little role in superman 1 ..at this time i thought that he and gene are brothers untill i realized that both names are spelled different

rest in peace larry

I usually find your posts mildly amusing to not worthy of responding to, but this ignorant question without even even any hint that you are paying any respect at all to the recently deceased shows a certain level of classlessness that needs addressing, even if i'm acknowledging a troll post.

So for next time, please... Pay your respects first. Ask stupid questions later.

RIP Larry. I watched a whole bunch of Dallas back in the day and JR was total badass.

Niklas Hagman's dad?

Not gonna lie, that's where my hockey-obsessed brain went too.

I guess it's hard to know who he was if he was before our time.

It's sad though. I can't imagine what it'll be like when the actors from my generation (the 90's) start to die. For example someone from Full House or Home Improvement or Friends....definitely it would be pretty sad.

RIP

One other comment on the death of Larry Hagman (i did some reading so I know who he is now lol)

Apparently a few of his Dallas costars were at his bedside when he passed away. I think that's really amazing. So many shows now get super catty about contracts or money or storylines or whatever else and the cast can't stand the sight of each other. In most cases they end up having to be written out of the show. It's really cool that in the case of Dallas, the costars remained close to each other to the point where they were present at Mr.Hagman's bedside for his final moments - a right usually reserved only for close family.

I guess as a hockey player that means a lot to me. I think a team or group of people should always remain close, not just when they're working together.

RIP

Who shot him this time?

wasnt there a dallas revival in sight?

i loved dallas but as kid i hated j.r. ...when i was older i liked him..his evil laughing was awesome

also liked jeannie and he had a little role in superman 1 ..at this time i thought that he and gene are brothers untill i realized that both names are spelled different

rest in peace larry

Archived