Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Dave Bolland, Classy as Usual

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
35 replies to this topic

#31 Jaku

Jaku

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,187 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:35 PM

I agree. The fact that none of those other players' comments garnered it's own CDC thread shows that this is a typical case of Canuck fans' disdain for players who have given the team fits in the past.

I can see your point here, but every teams fans have fans like this. We dislike Bolland because of the comments he made, and the fits he gave the Canucks in previous years. I know of people who dislike Burrows because he is a pest, and has given teams issues in the past.
As to Bolland being on the Canucks i'm sure that lots of people would enjoy him being here, as he is hard working player and a person who gets under the skin on other players. But that being said i'm sure there are people here that would rather have Bolland stay as far away as possible. From the sounds of it he doesn't want to be on a team that he has outright said he hates and in a city of "weirdos." I would be one of those people who would have Bolland stay away. Don't like him, won't ever will.
R.I.P- #37 Rick Rypien, #28 Luc Bourdon, #38 Pavol Demitra Forever Canucks.
Posted Image
Credit to Khalifawiz501 for the Sig.
Posted ImageColorado Avalanche GM in CDC STHS Sim League

#32 Jai604

Jai604

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,039 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:36 PM

I agree. The fact that none of those other players' comments garnered it's own CDC thread shows that this is a typical case of Canuck fans' disdain for players who have given the team fits in the past.

Whose? Versteeg's? Ian White's?

They don't have a history of making stupid comments in the media, as Bolland does. This has nothing to do with the fact that he's a Blackhawk and drove the Sedins nuts. I just find it hilarious that a public figure like Bolland doesn't think twice before retweeting wishing death upon someone on his official twitter.

RIP LB RR PD

#33 riffraff

riffraff

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:17 PM

Wtf is a whole in the head?
Posted Image

CanucksSayEh, on 12 March 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:
When the playoffs come around, nobody is scared of getting in a fight, but every night, they get their mom to check under the bed for Raffi Torres.

#34 RUPERTKBD

RUPERTKBD

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,160 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

I can see your point here, but every teams fans have fans like this. We dislike Bolland because of the comments he made, and the fits he gave the Canucks in previous years. I know of people who dislike Burrows because he is a pest, and has given teams issues in the past.
As to Bolland being on the Canucks i'm sure that lots of people would enjoy him being here, as he is hard working player and a person who gets under the skin on other players. But that being said i'm sure there are people here that would rather have Bolland stay as far away as possible. From the sounds of it he doesn't want to be on a team that he has outright said he hates and in a city of "weirdos." I would be one of those people who would have Bolland stay away. Don't like him, won't ever will.

Personally, I like winning. David Bolland would help the Canucks do so, so I don't really give a rat's behind if he said some mean things about the twins in the past and frankly, I'm surprised that anyone over five years old does...

Whose? Versteeg's? Ian White's?

They don't have a history of making stupid comments in the media, as Bolland does. This has nothing to do with the fact that he's a Blackhawk and drove the Sedins nuts. I just find it hilarious that a public figure like Bolland doesn't think twice before retweeting wishing death upon someone on his official twitter.

This is a perfect example of why the rest of the world thinks that Canuck fans are whiners. This is hockey, not tennis. Guys talk trash sometimes and just because a guy says something about your favorite team (or player) doesn't mean he's a POS.

I'd have this guy on my team in a heartbeat and I guarantee that the Mike Gillis would as well, which is why "fans" don't run NHL teams.
Orland Kurtenbach and Dennis Kearns had just been torched 8-1 by the Habs, but they still took time to come out to meet us, some fellow BC boys who were playing hockey in Montreal. THAT"S what being a Canuck is!

#35 VancouverCanucksRock

VancouverCanucksRock

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:19 PM

Don't kid yourselves people, you want Bettman dead, too. What he said is no different than whatw as said here

Posted Image WHen idiots think numbers are words, I do believe in 2012 for cleansing Earth of the idiots

#36 Jaku

Jaku

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,187 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:28 PM

Personally, I like winning. David Bolland would help the Canucks do so, so I don't really give a rat's behind if he said some mean things about the twins in the past and frankly, I'm surprised that anyone over five years old does...

I'm not saying he wouldn't help the Canucks win. I'm just saying the Canucks are capable of winning games without him on the roster. He doesn't want to be here, so let him not be here.
R.I.P- #37 Rick Rypien, #28 Luc Bourdon, #38 Pavol Demitra Forever Canucks.
Posted Image
Credit to Khalifawiz501 for the Sig.
Posted ImageColorado Avalanche GM in CDC STHS Sim League

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.