Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AriGold

2013 World Junior Ice Hockey Championships

2,775 posts in this topic

omg Binnington. That was a 2 on 0 at the end there.

Well, Ritchie you tried it.

The endless complaint since day one has been he doesn't let guys develop chemistry. If now the complaint is he doesn't change when things aren't working, that tells me that he has found a pretty good balance.

Are you talking about the playoffs last year, specifically?

not if this team keeps playing favorites the alot of the big names have played flat including huberdeau jenner hamilton reinhart murphy

Ryan Murphy is a poor man's Ryan Ellis..

And by poor man's i mean like some hobo's food he gets out of a dumpster outside of McDonalds

I just remembered this Cdn roster is full of players who weren't supposed to be here - thanks to lockout. And they're still getting blown out. Sad face.

incoming repeat of canada vs russia where both teams get disqualified please

Huberdeau is an overrated prospect, same with strome

I never complained about him not letting players develop chemistry. (Just for the record to clear that up, I never saw it as an issue)

I just think he can't motivate his players, and yeah I was talking about last years playoffs specificlly with those 2 examples but there have been issues in past years too, he doesn't make neccisary adjustments in how we play aswell IMO, it was never more obvious to me than last year when LA knew what we were going to do whenever he knew it.

I guess the point of my original comment is that to me Spott seems as tentative as AV seems in the playoffs, and it shows in how the players play on the ice.

Canada is starting to look like the team thats played 6 games in 8 days.

No way we get 4 past Gibson in 1 period.

CORRADO CURSE.

The only reason why Murphy is on this team is because Spott coaches his team in juniors.

Oh come on, judging them by one game?

Where were the Sedins when we needed them most on the powerplay in game 7 vs the Bruins? They must be overrated, since they didn't show up.

Huberdeau and Strome will be fantastic players, they are in no way overrated at all. They will become superstars, Strome playing behind Tavares and Huberdeau becoming a key component in Florida's core. (Huberdeau, Gudbranson, Kulikov, Markstromm)

Ryan Murphy over Corrado may have been the stupidest decision i've personally ever seen in the WJC.

Oh and taking Subban as a starter over Binnington, despite Subban being outplayed.

What the hell happened?

How the hell can they choke this badly? To think i was relieved after the Russia game.

Did they take sleeping pills before the game?