The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2013 World Junior Ice Hockey Championships

AriGold

Oh come on, judging them by one game?

Where were the Sedins when we needed them most on the powerplay in game 7 vs the Bruins? They must be overrated, since they didn't show up.

Huberdeau and Strome will be fantastic players, they are in no way overrated at all. They will become superstars, Strome playing behind Tavares and Huberdeau becoming a key component in Florida's core. (Huberdeau, Gudbranson, Kulikov, Markstromm)

Looks like the experiment where the biggest physical presence on your top 2 lines is RNH didn't work. This has to be 2 of the softest top 2 lines Canada has ever had. Of course they briefly had Ritchie playing with Strome but old genius Spott saw the success they were having and quickly broke them up.

Actually it does matter, cause you can't look at me and say I am changing my mind and putting me with all those other people in that stereotype like you did in your other post, since I have had the same opinion all along.

Anyways lets just quit arguing, it really doesn't belong in this thread and I have a headache and don't feel like getting into a big debate about it, we both have our opinions and that's fine we are entitled to them.

Archived