Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AriGold

2013 World Junior Ice Hockey Championships

2,775 posts in this topic

Bob MacKenzie was heavily critical of leaving Corrado off...

Remember on tsn.com etc... when they were slagging the 'nucks and saying there's no Canuck prospect on the team?

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LEAVE CORRADO OFF YOUR TEAM!!!

USA is still the team to beat, had some bad luck against the canucks last game but USA will be victorious this time.

5 - 2 USA B)

Will be nice to see the Drouin/MacKinnon chemistry as they mature and when they hopefully play in future tourneys. Can only go up from here.

Wonder if lil ol Johhnny Goudreau will make it in the big leagues?

Looks like the real deal in this tourney!

Feeling pretty good about USa's chances so I put $500 on USA winning in regulation.

Bet Amount: $500.00

Price: +295

Payout: $1975.00

B)

Ya I thought Corrado should have been a lock for this team. Broissoit too. I also liked Binnington more than Subban heading into this, and in hindsight Subban only had that really good game against the Ruskies. 3 GA from Germany should have been a big red flag.

he's slick, Looks like a poor mans Pat Kane to me (Not just size but style too)

If we would have been aggressive on him and taken away his time and space we could have shut him down IMO but we didn't & he came out and made us pay big time, a really dangerous talent.

Binningtons parents flew to watch their son play - JINX!

Murphy was on the ice like all game it seemed and he kept standing out for all the wrong reasons.

That blatant favourtism from his coach is just.. ridiculous. He was so bad ALL tournament and he rides him like no tomorrow? I'd of declined more ice time if I was Murphy. Now Canada hates him and I bet most of the Carolina fans are cringing.

was shocking how bad murphy was and how much he played, unbelievable how bad he stood out. kid looks lost defensively and honestly besides the big shot he doesnt even make nice plays offensively mostly just shovels the puck to the net from horrible angles.

Ya I thought Corrado should have been a lock for this team. Broissoit too. I also liked Binnington more than Subban heading into this, and in hindsight Subban only had that really good game against the Ruskies. 3 GA from Germany should have been a big red flag.

Wonder if lil ol Johhnny Goudreau will make it in the big leagues?

Looks like the real deal in this tourney!

See y'all for the bronze medal match. They're up tough too, whether it be SWE or RUS. Hopefully they show up!

He's so good on his edge that it makes it pretty hard to hit him/catch up to him

Magic behind the net too, great finisher