Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AriGold

2013 World Junior Ice Hockey Championships

2,775 posts in this topic

LoL at Russian team being at a night club the night before semi final game. Idiots. Here I was at 7 am cheering for them to win.

Anyways. CDC stupid slow again. I

Oh damn Subban can play next year? Hopefully he'll be back even better than this year.

Well, 'bout the only good thing so far about this first period is that being up for it meant I didn't sleep through the earthquake....... got a lot of hockey to play yet.. GO CANADA!!

2 observations I think most missed about that period.

1. Clear the mothertrucking net. The Russians are cherry picking so hard and getting away with it.

2. For all the talk about Canada's goaltending, Mak hasn't been that great himself Canada just keeps overskating his big rebounds.

Looks like Subban had to come in and bail out Binnington. Subban haters what is this???

Well, at least this game has plenty of goals. Go out guns a'blazin', no defensive deathlock tonight :P

Aaaaaand, we got ourselves a game!!! :towel:

And just like that russia is back on top, well at least canadas getting back into this game

Can a Canadian PLEASE hit somebody? Even before that goal they got a crazy chance by parking someone in front of Suban and waiting

Subban couldn't stop them all. That was a result of bad rebound control/no one clearing it away, but he's been solid. This can easily be a blowout right now.

I reiterate, at least this game has plenty of goals! :P