Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AriGold

2013 World Junior Ice Hockey Championships

And Subban starting.....I was so looking forward to this tournament....getting less stoked by the minute.

subban better play good i have a feeling he is on a short lease and if he isn't then the coach is an absolute moron for playing favorites

I think they should NOT hold any tournament in Russia or Europe so we Canadians can enjoy watching it live without exerting too much effort. i.e, waking up too early.

I think they should NOT hold any tournament in Russia or Europe so we Canadians can enjoy watching it live without exerting too much effort. i.e, waking up too early.

Then how fair would that be to European countries like Russia, Germany, Sweden and Slovakia? They've had to get up early to watch the World Juniors for the last 4 or so years

I like the start time, works well for my work schedule (graveyard worker) haha.

I am sure you could find them :bigblush: TSN should stream it on their site but I guess you can default to non-HD streams online.

I bet if you went to Russia their fans would be just as passionate, same with USA. Also the Swedish aren't bad either, super excited when they won last year.

I guess you guys are right. There are some European countries who are really passionate but you also gotta see with the World Juniors they have KHL and bunch of other leagues in Europe. While in North America we only have one real league that people really enjoy watching. And with that being locked out this year we really can't watch any games.

Maybe, this year wasn't the best time to hold the 'Juniors in Europe when there is a lockout going on. Oh well, I'll just watch the Replay Broadcast then.

I know, but come on now. This has to be the worst possible time.

A better solution would have been having an afternoon game there around noon and a 10 pm start here which I don't mind. Works well both ways, no?