The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2013 World Junior Ice Hockey Championships

AriGold

I agree, that was porr coverage by the Slovaks, they were running around and poor Nagy was left out on his own and Nuge made a nice little dangle on him.

There whole teams looks a bit rattled IMO, the coach should have called a timeout after that last goal and got them focused.

He should have held up, he didn't have control of the puck and was in a vulnerable position.

Camara is lucky he turned at the last second cause he had his back turned and Camara still would have hit him.

Okay where was the puck when he got hit? On his tape or in his skates?

The 2nd one, like I said he didn't have control of the puck.

Subban is a ???? weird goalie. He plays deep all the time then charges out randomly, and his timing is like off with it so sometimes he gives up bad rebounds because of it. He almost reminds me of Luongo when he looks jittery and not settled, but all the time he just goes back and fourth.

I see your point, but the thing is the Slovak was turned and had his back facing Camara, and Camara didn't slow down then either, so even if he didn't turn Camara would have made the exact same play. So it's not like he was ever concerned with slowing down.

Did he have control of the puck? No, he didn't have it.

Archived