The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2014 CDC Virtual Hockey League Entry Draft

UMB

Sorry for the wait, was deciding between two guys but I think I've reached my decision

If the guy I want for my 14th overall pick is taken I will flip just like I did with Ho Sang getting taken.

Well here goes.....

First off - I'd like to thank Zdeno for his tenure here in Boston - winning the franchise a Stanley Cup as well as taking home individual hardware such as the Norris and making the Boston faithful proud. We are extremely thankful of his tenure here in Boston as well as serving as captain for countless years and we wish him luck in Los Angeles and the rest of his career.

With the 8th overall pick of the 2014 VHL Entry Draft, the Boston Bruins are very proud to select, from Djurgardens IF of the Swedish Elite League (Elitserien)

Facebook-2.jpg

D Eric Carlsson!

We hope he turns in to Erik Karlsson (Norris Trophy Winner) and Erik Karlsson (Top Prospect)!

The Carolina Hurricanes are ecstatic to select

ALEXEJ TIKHONOV

Burned the Russian junior ranks at a goal-per-game pace...Has already been labelled as the next ‘Pavel Bure’ as he has one of the highest top speed in this year’s draft...One of the many first-class skaters in this year's draft...Has outstanding stamina and strength...Not afraid to try extremely flashy moves...Boasts an electrifying set of mitts that work at the same warp speed as his skating...Possesses one of the best wrist shots capable of finding corners with alarming consistency...

Archived