The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A message to Mr.Aquilini, Mr. Bettman and Mr.Fehr

tylernorton

Dear Folks

Don and Gary, I Want to thank you for your commitment to providing the NHL the best possible enviroment to acheive success. Frank, I believe your support is the back bone to the Canucks latest success. You have also demonstrated you have a kind heart, by frequently donating significant amounts of money to charities. You are all hero 's in many ways.

I have been a fan of the Vancouver Canucks since 1989. I have spent much tiime and money supporting your club too! I watch every game through my PVR on Center ICE. I attend at least one game a year, which is pretyt significant considerating that i live in Fort McMurray Alberta. You should also know that i promote hockey socially at least 5 times a week. I love the Vancouver Canucks,

But gentlemen, I do not support this NHL lockout. I am tired of it and want my hockey back. I will do almost anything to get it back. Which is why I regretfully inform you I have joined a petition which encourages fans to stop all suport of NHL hockey for 3 years if the lockout is not resolved by Dec 25,2012. Frank I want you to know I have been promoting this petiton through facebook and twitter. I have also sent many messages to news broacasters and sports columnists, asking them to broadcast this message as well.

Here is a link to the petition.

http://www.change.org/petitions/n-h-l-and-n-h-l-p-a-end-the-lockout-by-xmas-or-you-won-t-see-my-money-for-the-next-3-years#

Please be my hero and bring hockey back.

Sincerley

Tyler Norton (Die Hard Fan)

Archived