Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gmen81

Homer Simpson Division Voting(Part 1)

Pick shows   66 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for 1

• 1.Simpsons
    • 16.Six Feet Under
  2. 2. vote for 1

3. 3. vote 1

• 3.2 and a half men
    • 14. The Inbetweeners(British Version)
  4. 4. vote 1

• 4. How I met Your Mother
    • 13. Homeland
  5. 5. vote 1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

26 posts in this topic

I will create 2 separate threads for each division in the 1st round or 2, so it is easier to go through with the voting.

I'm only minimally familiar with Mad Men, The Inbetweeners, and Homeland... but I had to make sure I voted against The Walking Dead, 2 and a Half Men, and How I Met Your Mother.

I'm only minimally familiar with Mad Men, The Inbetweeners, and Homeland... but I had to make sure I voted against The Walking Dead, 2 and a Half Men, and How I Met Your Mother.

How does one hate on 2 and a Half Men and How I Met Your Mother...............

I used to enjoy How I Met your Mother quite a lot honsetly, but it has gotten worse and worse as it's gone along. I had a hard time sitting through this season's episodes in particular. So I've just stopped bothering to follow it.

2 and a Half Men... that's uhhhh... yeah. Not very good. I thought it was watchable earlier on (like if it came on I probably wouldn't have bothered to change the channel), but there was a point where the show just stopped progressing, and began repeating the same kinds of jokes with the same narrative over and over again.

Whatever, they're both still a lot better than The Walking Dead, lol. That show is truly awful.

2 and a half men... whoever voted for that crap should be ashamed of themselves.

2 and a half men... whoever voted for that crap should be ashamed of themselves.

How i met your mother is one of the worst shows on T.V right now, getting worse and worse

Only voted because I have no idea what the inbetweeners is.

Isn't 10 a strange amount for a bracket?

Edit: Nevermind. I just saw there was only 6 in the other one.

It's alright. Not great, but better than 2&AHM.

Judging by the voting, me and colon dee should be TV buddies

Judging by the voting, me and colon dee should be TV buddies

i have no clue what the inbetweeners is, nor would I know that there are more than one version, but 3.2 and a half men is just horrible. once sheen left there was no point in even keeping the show on anymore. I used to not change the chanel if it came on, but I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it; now i purposely avoid it.

Judge Judy trumps all those shows.