The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Homer Simpson Division Voting(Part 1)

gmen81

Pick shows  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I used to enjoy How I Met your Mother quite a lot honsetly, but it has gotten worse and worse as it's gone along. I had a hard time sitting through this season's episodes in particular. So I've just stopped bothering to follow it.

2 and a Half Men... that's uhhhh... yeah. Not very good. I thought it was watchable earlier on (like if it came on I probably wouldn't have bothered to change the channel), but there was a point where the show just stopped progressing, and began repeating the same kinds of jokes with the same narrative over and over again.

Whatever, they're both still a lot better than The Walking Dead, lol. That show is truly awful.

i have no clue what the inbetweeners is, nor would I know that there are more than one version, but 3.2 and a half men is just horrible. once sheen left there was no point in even keeping the show on anymore. I used to not change the chanel if it came on, but I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it; now i purposely avoid it.

Archived