82 replies to this topic

#31 :D

:D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,891 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

do you need a new coat? i notice you're always wearing the same coat...

No! I've trained as a seamstress so I have been able to give one coat multiple looks.

#32 :D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 20,891 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

Edit: Double Penetration

Edited by :D, 26 November 2012 - 08:32 PM.

#33 Argon

Argon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

:D did a 8==D
Posted Image

Yo Yo you cant see me anyway what i dont need to writing skills to act cool i got froobacks and steel chains to act cool i lead the new school. Iam untochable this wont be a fight ill walk away with your mic and make you suck your own tailpipe

#34 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,476 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:27 PM

Before a few weeks ago I would have said only the light Asian (China, Japan, Korea).
But I've had my eye on this girl at work and found out she was Filipina.

Must have:
1) Nice smile
2) Nice booty, gotta fill out those pants.

Everything else is just gravy.

booty.. asian.. error error.. cannot compute.

do you need a new coat? i notice you're always wearing the same coat...

ave, get with the program. coat's already been dealt with. time to bring up the fridge!
“Your journey has molded you for your greater good, and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think you've lost time. There is no short-cutting to life. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time.” ― Asha Tyson

#35 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 33,579 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:34 PM

ave, get with the program. coat's already been dealt with. time to bring up the fridge!

Filipina's are asian's with booties, which is why I married one. ::D

Good point; Colon Dee: what's in your fridge? i mean seriously! i think it's alive!

#36 :D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 20,891 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:26 AM

I've met a few, and it is glorious when the stars align and you find a pretty Asian girl with a booty.

#37 :D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 20,891 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

Filipina's are asian's with booties, which is why I married one. ::D

Good point; Colon Dee: what's in your fridge? i mean seriously! i think it's alive!

I think I posted a picture once of my "bachelor's fridge". It was quite a sorry sight.

#38 :D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 20,891 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:32 AM

Let's get some better questions, closing down the thread on Wednesday 3PM.

#39 JHansenFan

JHansenFan

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:45 AM

1. Do you like my sig? (based on the image itself and not on the person in it).
2. Do you like Ellie Goulding?
3. If you do like Ellie Goulding, what are you favourite songs by her. However if you don't like her... please open the spoiler link below

Spoiler

4. How often do you watch shows such as The Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, and How I Met your Mother?
5. After listening to Ellie Goulding talk... (look up any interview on youtube)... would you or would you not agree that an english accent is the best accent in the world?
6. What video games do you play (Full Disclosure please)?
7. What would your dream job be?
8. Do you prefer OJ with pulp or without pulp
9. Are you going to answer every single one of these questions, since I'm putting effort into them?
10. When was the last time you read an FML that made you chuckle?
11. Would you consider yourself to be addicted to one of the following social media sites.... Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr.
12. If you got to choose to save one who would you save and why? Ellie Goulding, Kaley Cuoco, Olivia Wilde
13. Did you finish all the episodes of House... If it's a yes please tell me how you enjoyed it?
14. Do you ever post on the threads True or False, Would You Rather, or Wed/Bed/Dead?
15. Are you excited for suits to be coming out in January?
16. Do you prefer the IPhone 5 or the Samsung Galaxy s3?
17. Are you a mac or a PC user
18. Do you prefer Safari/Firefox/or PFFFFTTT Internet Explorer?
19. What month were you born in?
20. What is your dream university?
21. Now Australian and New Zealand accents sound nearly identical... which one would you rather have?
22. Would you rather have fought on the French side in wwII or the Russian side and why?
23. How many siblings do you have?
24. Do you prefer chocolate milk in the morning or orange juice?
25. What is your most frequently visited website? (aside from google), and what do you do on it?
26. What should i get for my Christmas/Birthday? (I have a Iphone 5/sound systems/gorgeous hockey equipment/46' flatscreen tv/macbook pro)
27. Are you 19+ and can you go to the Ellie Goulding concert in February?
28. Do i deserve a +1 for writing all these questions for you?
29. After answering question 9 do you regret answering like that since we've made it all the way here?
31. Do you have a ps3 or a xbox 360?
32. Do you play any sport?
33. Did you notice i skipped question 30?
34. In a zombie apocalypse, do you think going to camp out in a jail would be safer or a skyscraper... assuming both have the same stock of food and water... necessities?
35. Do you think that the world will end this year?
36. Whose fault is the NHL lockout... Owners or Players?
37. Did you have any lockout tickets refunded to you yet?
38. I am obviously a huge supporter of JHansen... what are your thoughts about the impressions that Cory does of him?
39. Do you think i will enjoy reading all these questions answered (hopefully) tomorrow while going to school on the bus?
40. What is your favourite tv show or movie Kaley Cuoco has acted in? Or if you haven't seen her act... what is wrong with you?
41. Final Question.... Do I have a life?

Posted Image
Sick Sig Made By: allons-y

#40 JHansenFan

JHansenFan

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:45 AM

Just realized i got my questions in before hand :)

Posted Image

#41 Argon

Argon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:45 AM

you said you wanted to learn an instrument. If you couldn't choose the guitar or piano, which would you have wanted to play?
Posted Image

Yo Yo you cant see me anyway what i dont need to writing skills to act cool i got froobacks and steel chains to act cool i lead the new school. Iam untochable this wont be a fight ill walk away with your mic and make you suck your own tailpipe

#42 :D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 20,891 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:50 AM

you said you wanted to learn an instrument. If you couldn't choose the guitar or piano, which would you have wanted to play?

I'd like to learn to play the violin.

Edit: I'll do that wall of questions in the morning...

Edited by :D, 27 November 2012 - 02:50 AM.

#43 Mountain Man

Mountain Man

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:57 AM

Coats? Fridges? What does this all mean???
virtus junxit mors non separabit.

Hockey season must be back on, the crazies are coming out again....

#44 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 33,579 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:51 AM

What current NHL team that has no current or former Canuck players signed to a contract is your favorite?

#45 One one two

One one two

Got skipped

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,878 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:19 AM

I'd like to learn to play the violin.

Edit: I'll do that wall of questions in the morning...

What a trooper.

Since your current signature -- as well as one of your previous signatures -- is a quote from a novel... Would you consider yourself an avid reader? If so, what are some of the more recent books you've read? What did you think of them?

#46 :D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 20,891 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:35 PM

1. Do you like my sig?

Why is everyone asking me about their sig? Did everyone pass by the post where I said that I keep them turned off? Now that I've signed out and had a look and signed back in, I must say... I wish I didn't take the trouble.

2. Do you like Ellie Goulding?

I don't know who that is and I'm not going to google her.

3. If you do like Ellie Goulding, what are you favourite songs by her. However if you don't like her... please open the spoiler link below

Spoiler

Like I said, never heard of her. I guess I would listen to one of her songs but I likely won't be as wrapped up in her as you are.

4. How often do you watch shows such as The Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, and How I Met your Mother?

I've watched about 15 minutes of Big Bang Theory. Didn't find it funny and couldn't figure out why the laugh track was being used so much. Seen about five minutes of Two and a Half Men, and still actively hate it. I've seen a few episodes of How I Met Your Mother, sort of amusing, a little clever, but I've never made any effort to watch it since.

5. After listening to Ellie Goulding talk... (look up any interview on youtube)... would you or would you not agree that an english accent is the best accent in the world?

Not going to do that, but I prefer Scottish accents.

6. What video games do you play (Full Disclosure please)?

Roller Coaster Tycoon and Solitaire

7. What would your dream job be?

Highly trained, international Assassin/government operative. Also, I'd like to work at the university I mention later in the post.

8. Do you prefer OJ with pulp or without pulp.

Without, when I'm drinking something, I don't want pulpy fruit ejaculate in my mouth after.

9. Are you going to answer every single one of these questions, since I'm putting effort into them?

I will, but I suspect this is a copy and paste.

10. When was the last time you read an FML that made you chuckle?

Never read one, is that like an iPhone thing?

11. Would you consider yourself to be addicted to one of the following social media sites.... Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr.

I'm not associated with any of those sites. (I keep an Anonymous Facebook profile with zero friends just so that I can see my work's feed).

12. If you got to choose to save one who would you save and why? Ellie Goulding, Kaley Cuoco, Olivia Wilde

The only one of those three that I am familiar with is Olivia Wilde because I think she was in Tron. Her, I guess.

13. Did you finish all the episodes of House... If it's a yes please tell me how you enjoyed it?

Haven't seen a single episode. House. Roadhouse!

14. Do you ever post on the threads True or False, Would You Rather, or Wed/Bed/Dead?

No, because those are Terrible Threads and should have stayed segregated. Threads that are only interesting to post your own little tidbit into and not to read in full are awful.

15. Are you excited for suits to be coming out in January?

I bought two suits in October and they are pretty nice. If Suits is like a TV show or something, no, it has absolutely no impact on me.

16. Do you prefer the IPhone 5 or the Samsung Galaxy s3?

Neither, I have a Blackberry Torch.

17. Are you a mac or a PC user

PC

18. Do you prefer Safari/Firefox/or PFFFFTTT Internet Explorer?

None of the above, I only use Google Chrome. But I think the debates on browsers are ridiculous, I feel that Chrome offers a streamlined window, but browsers are all the same really. It's the content of the websites you visit that matter.

19. What month were you born in?

May

20. What is your dream university?

Asian Teen Nude University

21. Now Australian and New Zealand accents sound nearly identical... which one would you rather have?

I suppose Australian. I find both of them pretty disgusting though. No = Narr

22. Would you rather have fought on the French side in wwII or the Russian side and why?

France. I support how Russia kicked a lot of asses but I'll pass on the cold Russian winters.

23. How many siblings do you have?

1, brother.

24. Do you prefer chocolate milk in the morning or orange juice?

I prefer chocolate milk for the taste and for the less harsh teeth-brushing after.

25. What is your most frequently visited website? (aside from google), and what do you do on it?

Youtube. I always have some music playing in the background and because it is always something that just pops into my head, that is the quickest way to find it. Also, I have an ambient playlist I have running when I am in bed.

26. What should i get for my Christmas/Birthday? (I have a Iphone 5/sound systems/gorgeous hockey equipment/46' flatscreen tv/macbook pro)

Based on what I have read so far, a real, live, girlfriend.

27. Are you 19+ and can you go to the Ellie Goulding concert in February?

I'm 29 and, if I were so inclined, could attend any adult event.

28. Do i deserve a +1 for writing all these questions for you?

Like I said, I suspect these were copy/pasted from somewhere else. Almost none of these questions are applicable to me. But we'll see if it gets any better.

29. After answering question 9 do you regret answering like that since we've made it all the way here?

I've spent like 15 minutes on this so far. Including the time I spent adding quote tags around everything just to be told by the site that there were too many and it wouldn't let me use them.

31. Do you have a ps3 or a xbox 360?

I had an xbox until I moved back from Edmonton in the spring. I left it with my brother there so my niece and nephew could play with it.

32. Do you play any sport?

I used to. 15 years of Soccer and 11 years of Baseball.

33. Did you notice i skipped question 30?

I didn't.

34. In a zombie apocalypse, do you think going to camp out in a jail would be safer or a skyscraper... assuming both have the same stock of food and water... necessities?

Neither. A jail and a skyscraper both of good choke-points, but both are incredibly susceptible to a full power loss and a difficult escape from should they need to be abandoned.

35. Do you think that the world will end this year?

I don't.

36. Whose fault is the NHL lockout... Owners or Players?

Both

37. Did you have any lockout tickets refunded to you yet?

I haven't bought NHL tickets for years.

38. I am obviously a huge supporter of JHansen... what are your thoughts about the impressions that Cory does of him?

I saw the one clip from CBC and thought it was funny.

39. Do you think i will enjoy reading all these questions answered (hopefully) tomorrow while going to school on the bus?

I think you'll be disappointed that we are so different.

40. What is your favourite tv show or movie Kaley Cuoco has acted in? Or if you haven't seen her act... what is wrong with you?

Again, I have no idea who these people are. I don't own a TV and download only a few shows once a week. You know what, I'll search this one and figure this out....

Kaley Cuoco:
8 Simple Rules
Charmed
Big Bang Theory

Alright, this makes sense now. I don't want any of those shows. As well, because she is a young, attractive blonde, I suspect you have formed some weird attachment to her and have sought out her other work.

Put your time into forming real connections with real people.

41. Final Question.... Do I have a life?

You do, but it is not one I would recommend. You appear to be a consumer of nonsense. I would guess you spent too much time on the computer on inconsequential things. I suspect you are quite a bit younger than me so you still have plenty of time to turn things around. Take stock of what you spend your time on and ask yourself if it adds up to something substantial.

#47 :D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 20,891 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

Coats? Fridges? What does this all mean???

I post a lot of threads about some pretty ridiculous things.

#48 :D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 20,891 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

What current NHL team that has no current or former Canuck players signed to a contract is your favorite?

I don't know the rosters well enough to know where former-Canucks are, but I've been a fan of the Bruins for the last few years.
(I generally support former Vancouver Giants)

#49 :D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 20,891 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:43 PM

What a trooper.

Since your current signature -- as well as one of your previous signatures -- is a quote from a novel... Would you consider yourself an avid reader? If so, what are some of the more recent books you've read? What did you think of them?

Yes, I read quite a bit.

I am currently reading an autobiography of the founder of the company I work for. I love, love, love Science-fiction. I like fantasy.

When I was young, I use to play the original Red Baron game, it got me really interested in WW1 dogfights and aerial warfare so I started reading everything I could get my hands on regarding the subject. All that reading put me a few years ahead of the curve in school and got me comfortable keeping a book in hand at all times.

http://en.wikipedia....1990_video_game)
Loved this game.

#50 JHansenFan

JHansenFan

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:53 PM

Props for answering the wall of questions. I spent twenty minutes working on them, and none are copied and pasted :) I was bored at 1am, and I do have a small attachment to both kaley Cuoco and Ellie goulding. Unhealthy perhaps but hey what can you do. I love her music, and kaley Cuoco acts in what is easily my favourite show !

Posted Image

#51 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:53 PM

Are you aware that the age of consent in Canada is sixteen?

Edited by Gumballthechewy, 27 November 2012 - 03:53 PM.

Don't take anything I say seriously! EVER!

#52 Nathan MacKinnon

Nathan MacKinnon

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,242 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:03 PM

Who is your favorite mod?

+1 this post!

Posted Image

Credit to Intoewsables :wub: :wub: :wub:

Formerly known as UMADBRO?

Luongo Supporter. Does not deserve any of this BS

#53 :D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 20,891 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

Are you aware that the age of consent in Canada is sixteen?

I've got a World Map in the hallway with Ages of Consent for most countries filled in. Very handy.

#54 Caboose

Caboose

Marlies Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,984 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

Do you have a working relationship with either of your parents?

Would you consider your upbringing to be a way you would raise your own children? If not, why?

Posted Image

Vintage Canuck's #1 Supporter

#55 :D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 20,891 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

Who is your favorite mod?

Stealth is good, Pat Kane is good but because we are so close to hooking up, gotta say Deb.

#56 :D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 20,891 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:23 PM

Do you have a working relationship with either of your parents?

Would you consider your upbringing to be a way you would raise your own children? If not, why?

My parents seperated when my brother and I were very young and our mother wasn't in the picture growing up.

We had to be very self-sufficient very early since our dad was working like crazy. While I would like things to be different for any children I might accidentily father, being cut loose early was invaluable for us to grow and learn.

#57 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

I've got a World Map in the hallway with Ages of Consent for most countries filled in. Very handy.

XD

Stealth is good, Pat Kane is good but because we are so close to hooking up, gotta say Deb.

You keep your filthy hands off Deb! She's mine!

Edited by Gumballthechewy, 27 November 2012 - 05:35 PM.

Don't take anything I say seriously! EVER!

#58 Nathan MacKinnon

Nathan MacKinnon

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,242 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

What ethnic group do you belong to?

+1 this post!

Posted Image

Credit to Intoewsables :wub: :wub: :wub:

Formerly known as UMADBRO?

Luongo Supporter. Does not deserve any of this BS

#59 susraiders

susraiders

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

Would you ever have kids? Why/why not?

#60 :D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 20,891 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

What ethnic group do you belong to?

15/16 Scottish
1/16 Aboriginal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.