Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mainly Mattias

Online dating newb seeks guidance from cdc

And Nev's pretty good looking too, seems like he has a nice personality, gets along well with people.. no idea what he was doing looking for love online! He's become famous because of it so I'm sure he doesnt mind :P

If the angle of the camera is anything higher than about 20°, abort! This is the myspace angle.

I have no problem with juicy chubbies, but don't try and be sneaky sneakz and spring it on guys on that first date.

Why did my post get deleted? :rolleyes:

Any posts that are meant as personal targets against either current or past members of the forum are not acceptable in any thread. We wish to respect everyone's privacy and show all members of the forum the respect they deserve.

Thanks.

I never did either.

I'm definitely surprised at how many of you have either had good experiences or know people who have. Thanks for posting.

Better get off my duff and find an appropriate photo and think of a username..

Yeah, I really like it! I'm just waiting for the one episode where the person is exactly the same way as they represented themselves online :P

I didnt get to see PowerIce's post before it was deleted. Wonder what it said...

the rule I've gone by for the lower limit of age is half your age plus 7. I guess for whoever your going for do that equasion for him and see if it flies?

the rule I've gone by for the lower limit of age is half your age plus 7. I guess for whoever your going for do that equasion for him and see if it flies?

frig. found someone i know.

i'm trying not to click on the profile... but it's so tempting!!