The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Online dating newb seeks guidance from cdc

Mainly Mattias

I'm not the most optimistic of people around so I was delighted to have loser/loser chats with my lawyery coworkers yesterday.

Everyone's single, depressed, stressed, struggling to financially support and emotionally support aging parents and lonely as f***.

You know what one guy advised? "Stay away from those online dating sites. Those people are online daters; they're not real."

i loled.

Well, I have a dozen or so women that "want to meet me" on POF. All fat chicks. Not "she's cute, but a little chubby", but fat white chicks that click yes to everyone hoping someone will bite.

I don't know what I've done wrong. I've gone through my options, preferences, everything. Isn't there a setting I can click so that I don't appear to profiles marked BBW/Big and Tall?

Well, I have a dozen or so women that "want to meet me" on POF. All fat chicks. Not "she's cute, but a little chubby", but fat white chicks that click yes to everyone hoping someone will bite.

I don't know what I've done wrong. I've gone through my options, preferences, everything. Isn't there a setting I can click so that I don't appear to profiles marked BBW/Big and Tall?

On the skytrain, I think these two black women are taking plentyoffish profile pictures of each other. Trashy.

They keep yelling at each other for taking "bad" pictures.

It's just me and them on the train. This is awkward but I kinda want to see their profiles if THIS is going to be an improvement.

So just an update for you guys about POF. I actually found a really decent girl who has just become my girlfriend. We are in a long distance relationship right now and she is planning on moving here. Total score too, she`s hot and works in 2 hospitals. We text and talk all the time when were not together. So bottom line is POF works just be picky and take your time.

But I know what your talking about guys. So many white plumpers on that website. I got hit up by a plumper who didn`t even have a job. Like get real........

So just an update for you guys about POF. I actually found a really decent girl who has just become my girlfriend. We are in a long distance relationship right now and she is planning on moving here. Total score too, she`s hot and works in 2 hospitals. We text and talk all the time when were not together. So bottom line is POF works just be picky and take your time.

But I know what your talking about guys. So many white plumpers on that website. I got hit up by a plumper who didn`t even have a job. Like get real........

Archived