Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Online dating newb seeks guidance from cdc

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
102 replies to this topic

#91 :D

:D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,165 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

Well, I have a dozen or so women that "want to meet me" on POF. All fat chicks. Not "she's cute, but a little chubby", but fat white chicks that click yes to everyone hoping someone will bite.

I don't know what I've done wrong. I've gone through my options, preferences, everything. Isn't there a setting I can click so that I don't appear to profiles marked BBW/Big and Tall?

#92 Scottish⑦Canuck

Scottish⑦Canuck

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,947 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

Well, I have a dozen or so women that "want to meet me" on POF. All fat chicks. Not "she's cute, but a little chubby", but fat white chicks that click yes to everyone hoping someone will bite.

I don't know what I've done wrong. I've gone through my options, preferences, everything. Isn't there a setting I can click so that I don't appear to profiles marked BBW/Big and Tall?

I feel for you bro.

How fat? Like a bit overweight fat? Or morbidly obese fat?

#93 :D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,165 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:17 PM

I feel for you bro.

How fat? Like a bit overweight fat? Or morbidly obese fat?

I'm looking for girls in the range of 90-175. It's a pretty good range, not too superficial.
All of these are at least two bills.

#94 :D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,165 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:18 PM

They're not getting invites to Poundtown, I'll tell you that right now

#95 Scottish⑦Canuck

Scottish⑦Canuck

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,947 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:20 PM

At least she'd be getting some exercise. After 6 months, boom. Supermodel.

#96 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

i say put up photos of you and H together. girls like dogs... *realizes what's been said* :bigblush:
EDIT: Forgot to say, "Thanks for the date, BM. Delicious!"

Edited by Mainly Mattias, 12 January 2013 - 02:45 AM.

“Your journey has molded you for your greater good, and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think you've lost time. There is no short-cutting to life. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time.” ― Asha Tyson

#97 :D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,165 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:23 AM

On the skytrain, I think these two black women are taking plentyoffish profile pictures of each other. Trashy.

They keep yelling at each other for taking "bad" pictures.

It's just me and them on the train. This is awkward but I kinda want to see their profiles if THIS is going to be an improvement.

#98 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:06 PM

On the skytrain, I think these two black women are taking plentyoffish profile pictures of each other. Trashy.

They keep yelling at each other for taking "bad" pictures.

It's just me and them on the train. This is awkward but I kinda want to see their profiles if THIS is going to be an improvement.

lol. do it. you should carry around a camera and offer your services when the next opportunity strikes.
“Your journey has molded you for your greater good, and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think you've lost time. There is no short-cutting to life. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time.” ― Asha Tyson

#99 Snake Doctor

Snake Doctor

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,433 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

So just an update for you guys about POF. I actually found a really decent girl who has just become my girlfriend. We are in a long distance relationship right now and she is planning on moving here. Total score too, she`s hot and works in 2 hospitals. We text and talk all the time when were not together. So bottom line is POF works just be picky and take your time.

But I know what your talking about guys. So many white plumpers on that website. I got hit up by a plumper who didn`t even have a job. Like get real........
Posted Image

#100 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

So just an update for you guys about POF. I actually found a really decent girl who has just become my girlfriend. We are in a long distance relationship right now and she is planning on moving here. Total score too, she`s hot and works in 2 hospitals. We text and talk all the time when were not together. So bottom line is POF works just be picky and take your time.

But I know what your talking about guys. So many white plumpers on that website. I got hit up by a plumper who didn`t even have a job. Like get real........

Thanks for the update SD! That's great news!

#101 Intoewsables

Intoewsables

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,494 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:34 PM

Just out of curiosity, how long until she moves closer and how long is "long distance"? Good for you!

#102 Scottish⑦Canuck

Scottish⑦Canuck

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,947 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:07 PM

That's awesome man. Hope it works out for you.

#103 Snake Doctor

Snake Doctor

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,433 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:36 PM

Just out of curiosity, how long until she moves closer and how long is "long distance"? Good for you!

She lives in abbotsford and I live on the island. She has already applied at all the hospitals on the island. Just hoping she gets something soon.

Edited by Snake Doctor, 15 January 2013 - 02:37 PM.

Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.