The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Walter White Division(Part 1)

gmen81

Vote TV  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Gumballthechewy

The only show there I watch regularly is Family Guy. South Park occasionally :lol:

Hurt to vote against Zooey Deschanel though :( I heart her (terrible show though) :wub:

new-girl-zooey-deschanel2.jpg

n4fc4e13a6f216.jpg

Breaking Bad vs Castle

-Voted Breaking Bad, because it is clearly one of the best shows on TV. I have never seen Castle, but I know my niece loves it, so I am sure it is Ok

Family Guy vs True Blood

- I actually haven't watched Family Guy in awhile now, but I used to love the show. I actually did like True Blood too, but I haven't enjoyed it for the past few seasons. Still haven't evn finished watching this past season.

South Park vs New Girl

-I don't think I have seen an episode of South Park in over 10 years. I actually find New Girl hilarious. The supporting cast are what makes the show.

Modern Family vs Criminal Minds

-Enjoy both shows quite a bit, but right now Modern Family gets the edge

Its always Sunny in Philadelphia vs Boardwalk Empire

-IASIP is one of my fave shows. I have about 5 seasons on DVD. Currently trying to watch season 1 of Boardwalk Empire, so I don't know much about it.

South Park vs New Girl

-I don't think I have seen an episode of South Park in over 10 years. I actually find New Girl hilarious. The supporting cast are what makes the show.

Its always Sunny in Philadelphia vs Boardwalk Empire

-IASIP is one of my fave shows. I have about 5 seasons on DVD. Currently trying to watch season 1 of Boardwalk Empire, so I don't know much about it.

Archived