The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Homework Thread 2.0

UMB

Other one died.....mods don't lock this...let's start fresh, maybe it'll make this thread active again

Post your questions about your homework here! I got an easy one to start. Someone explain an inscribed angle to me and the relationship between an inscribed angle and the central angle please :)

I guess we could do that thing where we hire special tutors for the individual subjects! So post in here which subject you specialize in and I can put you down in the OP as a tutor!

Old Thread:

http://forum.canucks...d-v001-is-here/

^Though it died so I think it might help keeping this thread active if we start fresh

Tutors

GodzillaDeuce - Math

Other one died.....mods don't lock this...let's start fresh

Post your questions about your homework here! I got an easy one to start. Someone explain an inscribed angle to me and the relationship between an inscribed angle and the central angle please :)

One is inscribed, the other is central. Their relationship is "it's complicated".

You're welcome.

Other one died.....mods don't lock this...let's start fresh, maybe it'll make this thread active again

I guess we could do that thing where we hire special tutors for the individual subjects! So post in here which subject you specialize in and I can put you down in the OP as a tutor!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q... central angles

It also helps when you ask questions, to post the subject it is referring to, as certain terms may mean different things in different sciences.

Good idea, that might help

FTR, my question was about Math (Circle Geometry)

Steven Stamkos way to post LMGTFY.....I would not have started a thread if I already googled.....

I need an actual human to explain to me live

A central angle is where the "corner" of the angle is at the centre of a circle, so that each arm of the angle is a radius of the circle

an inscribed angle (subtended by the same arc) would have the same two endpoints but the corner is also on the cirlce.

this inscribed angle would be exactly half the size of the central angle

pict44.GIF

A central angle is where the "corner" of the angle is at the centre of a circle, so that each arm of the angle is a radius of the circle

an inscribed angle (subtended by the same arc) would have the same two endpoints but the corner is also on the cirlce.

this inscribed angle would be exactly half the size of the central angle

pict44.GIF

wow......someone is actually taking this seriously, thanks, and it helped !

I'll be a tooter, UMB.

which subject? not for english I hope....you couldn't spell tutor.

and what qualifies you to be a tutor for this subject?

Is the DELF exam the French one? Because I'm pretty sure that it was taken out of high school at least. I haven't taken any university French so I can't help you there.

Yup its the french exam. Its not required in high school, it's optional

I'm doing the exam tomorrow so I just wanted to know if anyone knew what it was like

Yup its the french exam. Its not required in high school, it's optional

I'm doing the exam tomorrow so I just wanted to know if anyone knew what it was like

I was thinking of taking French in university as I have taken it all the way through high school. Do you recommend being able to speak and write it fairly fluently because I understand French fairly well, I just can't form full paragraphs very well.

I was thinking of taking French in university as I have taken it all the way through high school. Do you recommend being able to speak and write it fairly fluently because I understand French fairly well, I just can't form full paragraphs very well.

Well I'm in grade 12 and I've taken french all throughout high school too

I guess if u r going to take it in university than yes you should be able to speak,read and write fairly fluently... although i'm not sure exactly what the skill level should be for university

If u r in grade 12 than u should be atleast at A2 level on the DELF exam

This is what is expeted at an A2 level

http://www.ciep.fr/delfdalf/documents/DELF_A2.pdf

Math 9 <3

Grade 10 taking math 11 Honours bro.

grade 9 in our accelerated class...this is what we do....

grade 8 year: grade 8 and half of grade 9

grade 9 year: other half of grade 9 and grade 10

grade 10 year: grade 11 math

grade 11 year: grade 12 math

soooo....

I'll help out in general. I'm fairly good at math and most sciences and I can hold my own in everything else. Im not too good at English though. I'm currently in my first year at Kwantlen taking courses that interest me because I'm not sure what I want to do with my life just yet.

Archived