The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Round 2-Homer Simpson Division

gmen81

Vote TV Shows  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Only reason I voted for The Mentalist was because it's up against 2 and a Half Men. Voted for Simpsons and HIMYM even though they're not that good anymore because I don't watch the shows they're up against.

It's going to be very disappointing to see 30 Rock lose to The Walking Dead. I'm not even a 30 Rock fan, but yeah, that sucks.

Because I don't like Soap Operas. Especially poorly written and acted Soap Operas. I gave fully outlined reason in whatever version of the thread was active for the first half of the second season, so if you can dig up that thread you can get all those reasons. I've always been a huge fan of zombies, and I really wanted to like the show, but I couldn't. Outside of the absolutely brilliant pilot episode, everything that followed ranged from mediocre to awful. I stopped watching after the midseason finale of season 2 because I just couldn't stand how poor any of the payoff for the show was.

I can see why people like the show, in the same way that people like 2 and a half men. But like 2 and a Half Men, it is not a good show. I watch a lot of bad shows too, but a bad soap opera has to be the worst.

Because I don't like Soap Operas. Especially poorly written and acted Soap Operas. I gave fully outlined reason in whatever version of the thread was active for the first half of the second season, so if you can dig up that thread you can get all those reasons. I've always been a huge fan of zombies, and I really wanted to like the show, but I couldn't. Outside of the absolutely brilliant pilot episode, everything that followed ranged from mediocre to awful. I stopped watching after the midseason finale of season 2 because I just couldn't stand how poor any of the payoff for the show was.

I can see why people like the show, in the same way that people like 2 and a half men. But like 2 and a Half Men, it is not a good show. I watch a lot of bad shows too, but a bad soap opera has to be the worst.

^^^

Ever occur to folks that perhaps Walking Dead is getting a number of default votes because people don't want to choose 30 Rock either? Eenie, meenie, miney, moe...... I'm not a fan of either show but in order to vote in the poll for the shows you do like, you're forced to vote in all pairings regardless of whether you're a fan or not.

While God knows I hate to agree with GJ about anything, (even the state of the weather), I do agree that The Sopranos rule over all.

Archived