The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Farcry 3

Guest Gumballthechewy

I just ended up finishing the game. I love that choice that they give you at the end of the game, to test how well you've embraced the craziness of it all. It was an easy choice to do the right thing for me, but I can imagine a lot of people would want to embrace the power.

But yeah, on the whole this game was brilliant.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I love how there's a lot of wacky s*** that happens in this game. Supernatural like stuff.

For example:

A side mission where a lady asks you to investigate a plane that crashed last night and it turns out the plane crashed years ago.

The many acid trips the guy takes...

And many more.

When it attacks you just run to the other side of the courtyard until it stops for a couple seconds and you should have time to get a coupe shots at it (you have to hit it in the mask).

As for the Maneater Shark. Get a boat that you can stand in (not a jetski) and tag it with your camera. You have to aim a bit higher with the bow when shooting into water but just keep shooting and eventually you will kill it. (don't worry about wasting arrows, you can get them for free on the dock)

Hope it helped ::D

Got thru it this morning. Now the one that's frustrating me is protecting the plane as the guy works on it. He's useless. I can usually make it until just after the jeep shows up but always lose because the other guy dies.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Found a trick to the hunter missions where you need to use a bow. As long as the bow is equipped, you can kill them with a knife. So if you take a couple shots and end up in close combat, just use your knife and it will count.

It says when you start the hunter missions you can use use either the weapon of choice or the knife to kill the animal.

Also you can use whatever weapon you want to shoot the animal as long as you use the weapon of choice to kill it.

Oh, LOL. Never noticed that before. It's really easy with the knife as long as you have a couple healing syringes. I spent about an hour on one of the missions with a bow. Discovered I could use the knife, and finished 10 in about 45 minutes.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Oh, LOL. Never noticed that before. It's really easy with the knife as long as you have a couple healing syringes. I spent about an hour on one of the missions with a bow. Discovered I could use the knife, and finished 10 in about 45 minutes.

Guest Gumballthechewy

So dissapointed. I spent 3 days trying to do nothing but collect relics only to find out it's too late to collect relic one. :(

Guest Gumballthechewy

Yeah Relic #1 is in the cave that all your friends stay in. It also isn't on the map and once you complete a certain mission the cave is closed off and you can't go in anymore. I missed it too so I'm also stuck with one relic missing. Apparently the next patch will automatically give it to the people who missed it

Archived