Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ossi Vaananen

[Official] GDT Wolves at. Admirals. 5 pm PST

106 posts in this topic

WHAT THE *&*(&^*(*&^%^&* just happened?! Talk about falling apart.

Rodin better have earned himself a bit of slack with Arniel after this game. If he gets scratched again for one game without a point then Arniel is the worst coach.

Poor Wolves.

But Arneils drinking. Kassian out there in the last min of a game, on a d-zone draw when the games tied???? Is he drinking moonshine? This kid has had all sorts of defensive trouble tonight. He's been a defensive mess.

Ted Gruber@puckgruber

Great team on paper but that hasn't translated to the ice. It's getting harder and harder to watch this team.

Yap, they're cursed. Never seen anything like it.

Kassian should NEVER be out in the last min of a game in a d-zone draw. Ever. That was his man with the shot, he was as far out of the lane as possible.

He had no choice but to be out there for the draw. Connauton with the epic brain fart.

What's the first thing to go when you're tired? Critical thinking (clock awareness).

Was Arniel a Canucks hire or was he the coach of the Wolves when they became our affiliate?

You guessed it.

He was put out there initially on an on the fly line change (likely because he can single-handedly eat 30 seconds in the Ozone with his puck protection skills). Connauton decided to ice it when he had all day to make a better read than he did.

I did like what little I saw from Archibald tonight. He looked faster than last year and he looks like he may turn into an NHL 4th liner, which isn't a bad thing for a guy we picked up for nothing.

Uh, had to refresh the stupid stream. It came back and i saw Kass out there for a d-zone draw and immediately screamed out loud. I saw that one coming. Kass's man had a coons age to shoot that cause he wasn't being covered. But ya, Connauton made 2 bad icing plays tonight then.

Kassian indeed leaves much to be desired in the Dzone and backcheck. He often looks like Dustin Penner when it comes to his effort level to regain puck possession.

I guess putting

him out there period in the last 2 minutes is something Arniel ought to look at.

both goals were scored on horrible icings from defenseman, matheson on the first one just fired the puck out with all kinds of time. and then kconn did the same thing. unbelieveable.

hard to understand why arniel didnt call a timeout, climie was clearly upset and rattled shouldve settled the team down.

both goals were scored on horrible icings from defenseman, matheson on the first one just fired the puck out with all kinds of time. and then kconn did the same thing. unbelieveable.

hard to understand why arniel didnt call a timeout, climie was clearly upset and rattled shouldve settled the team down.