The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] GDT Wolves at. Admirals. 5 pm PST

Ossi Vaananen

just out of curiosity does anyone know if there is anything other than an "impending season"(lol) stopping nhl teams from sending their head coaches down to coach the farm teams? isnt AV doing like bugger all living with his parents?

This league requires cohesion and physicality. The system is even more important because of the gap in player's abilities. We have neither system or physicality. I couldn't believe who was on the ice when we "allowed" the equaliser......

We need to get Tanev out of there before he is totally ruined. We don't have the physicality in our own zone. Honestly the number of times I saw our defence (not always defenders) fail to use their bodies in a puck winning contest on the boards........especially Conn and Tanev, was scary.

Kassian throws too late when it means little to the outcome. The only players I saw playing with any intensity (and intelligence) were Archibald, Gordon and to a lesser extent Longpre.

We look small, we are small and we play small.

A word for Climie. I have sat through this and last season reading all manner of crap about how Lack was the best thing since sliced bread and he was going to be this superstar............when what I was seeing was a better goalie, Climie getting little appreciation. We let him go and quite honestly I would have Climie before Lack in any crunch situation. Having said that he has caught the Canuck disease of overplaying the puck behind the net. For goodness sake trap the damn puck and get out of the way.

Archived