The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] GDT Wolves vs. Rivermen. 5 pm PST

Ossi Vaananen

chicago-wolves-logo.gifvsbrand.gif

35fbr5.jpg

Chicago Wolves (8-8-3) return home tonight after a one game roadtrip to face the Peoria Rivermen (6-9-3). It's battle of the two worst Midwest division teams tonight, as each team tries to prove they aren't the crappiest.

The Wolves have struggled as of late, only winning one of their last 7 games. The Wolves will look to turn the calendar tonight, after an awful month of November. Jordan Schroeder has easily been the Wolves best forward as of late, and is currently riding a 3 game point streak (2 g, 1a). Anton Rodin has also picked up the pace as of late, scoring 6 points (1 g, 5 a ) in his last 4 games, assisting on both goals in last nights loss to the Admirals. The Wolves will be looking to be more disciplined tonight, as they have had 20 penalties against in the last 3 games.

The St.Louis Blues affiliate, Peoria Rivermen are the worst team in the Midwest division. Of note, forward TJ Hensick and goaltender Jake Allen have easily been the best players for Peoria this season.

Matt Climie is expected to get the start again for the Wolves, as Eddie Lack is currently sidelined with a lower body injury.

Expect some roster changes again tonight.

Line up (tenative):

I don't know, something retarded.

If that ebbett-haydar-kassian line stays together again Arniel has officially lost it.

It's kind of tricky though because the Schroeder line looked good last game, so you don't wanna break them. Maybe a line of Kassian-Longpre-Gordon would work. I really just don't wanna see Ebbett and Haydar in the top six any more

Anyway GO WOLVES WEOOOO!

It's their time to get out of the crap against such a crappy. 4-2 win........ hopefully

goals from Kass, Rodin, Pinizzotto and Connauton

EDIT DUE TO RECENT BS LINEUP CHANGES.

Wolves will get shut out and lose 3-0 is my new prediction because now nobody can score on their team :)

Okay yeah Schroeder and Kassian could be playing better, but so could Haydar, Sterling, Sweatt, Rodin, Longpre, DESBIEN, etc. I think you get the point.

Edit:Oh ya, Arniel=dumb.

I mean seriously what kind of message is he trying to send? Don't score goals or get assists or I will scratch you? wtf? o_0?

This coach is an f'n RETARD! What the hell is his problem? Why would you scratch your 2 best players? Doesn't he realize that he is supposed to be developing his young players? Not even gonna watch. These are the two guys that I get excited about watching everytime they play, and he benches them? IDIOT!! Please fire this moron he really SUCKS as a coach and is going to ruin our only prospects that have a real shot at making the Canucks. Was looking forward to this all day and now I could care less! IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW!!!!

Hmm I was excited when we hired Arniel, I thought he would do a much better job.

Clearly he's just not a good coach. He doesn't seem to know how to motivate his players at all, and he relies on his goaltenders to win him games because he doesn't know how to run special teams.

Time to can him or get a new farm team. This guy is not helping our prospects succeed.

Archived