The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] GDT Wolves vs. Rivermen. 5 pm PST

Ossi Vaananen

In another world I *might* understand benching Kass for his defensive issues. But in no galaxy should Schroeder be benched.

I bet this puts the nail in the coffin for Chicago as the Nucks affiliate. What sort of development system is this? Best offensive players get pressboxed for playing well? Way to support your players.

Not sure this is directed at Kass and Schroeder.

Maybe he's sending a message to the players other than Kassian and Schroeder to step up. It seems like those two are the only bright spots on the team at the moment, and this might be a way to get the rest of the team to get their crap together (as opposed to relying on the star prospects to put up numbers).

Hmm I was excited when we hired Arniel, I thought he would do a much better job.

Clearly he's just not a good coach. He doesn't seem to know how to motivate his players at all, and he relies on his goaltenders to win him games because he doesn't know how to run special teams.

Time to can him or get a new farm team. This guy is not helping our prospects succeed.

I think he could be making the other players on the team, try to play better, without having to rely on Kass and Schroeds.

But, Sauve and K-Nauts out? I just don't understand the line up we are putting out there right now. I'm going to throw some love out to Sauve, guy looks like a great shut down D-man right now. He might not put points up, but he's the guy to keep the puck out of your own net.

Archived