The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Woman who lost face in chimp attack to get $4 million: reports

dudeone

The chimp in question is named Travis, and totally unstable, too. These people are ridiculous.

http://en.wikipedia....vis_(chimpanzee)

Numerous incidents of violence. The owner apparently slept with the chimp in her bed (???). Oh dear.

It is ridiculous....play with fire and you get burned. I'm no less sympathetic for this woman who lost her face...what a horrible ordeal. But you make choices in life and, in this case, it's not like a chimp randomly attacked a woman....she placed herself in a situation that she likely wasn't trained for. I have trouble getting my 2 lb rabbit back in her cage for crying out loud...can't imagine what this must have been like. These people should have considered this scenario prior to getting a "pet" like this.

It is ridiculous....play with fire and you get burned. I'm no less sympathetic for this woman who lost her face...what a horrible ordeal. But you make choices in life and, in this case, it's not like a chimp randomly attacked a woman....she placed herself in a situation that she likely wasn't trained for. I have trouble getting my 2 lb rabbit back in her cage for crying out loud...can't imagine what this must have been like. These people should have considered this scenario prior to getting a "pet" like this.

Archived