The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Let These Two Guys Fight Over (via rock, paper, scissors) Who Will Name Your Band

Langdon Algur

So most people may think that CDC is full of adolesent hockey fans pissed off cause they can't understand why Gillis hasn't traded Luongo, Ballard and Raymond for Stamkos and Hedman like they suggested. But I know that's not true. The reality is CDC is actually full of aspiring Rock Stars who are just one step away from rock star stardom. That one thing of course, is a kick as# band name.

The good news for all you CDC future rock gods and godesses (as if their actually are any women on here) is I happen to be an professional band namer dude (yes that is a real thing). As a seasonal public service I'm here to name your band for you for free. All you need to do is tell me a little something about your band like what genre of music do you play, what image are you going for, # of members, etc... and I'll give you a kick A3s name free of charge. Just remember to thank me in your Grammy speach.

Guest Gumballthechewy

My spelling speaks to my creativity, why confirm to the double E spealing like 'the Man' wants you to when you can instead use an A? As in 'A for Awesome" (also a great band name).

Archived