The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

One thing you HATE and LOVE about the Canucks

Strombone1

Something I love: Well I love just about everything.

Something I hate: CDC... and a lot of the so called fans on CDC and in general who call our players down, call our team down and use the word class or classy constantly in a sport that is about being hard nosed, gritty and winning at all costs, there's no room for feline ass fans like you.

Love: The depth we have at almost every position, and the character guys on the team (i.e Burrows,Higgins,Bieksa,Lapierre,Hansen and Kes)

Hate: The fact we've never had a 1st overall pick, or a player that could be called "THE BEST" of his time besides MAYBE Bure. Also, our reliance on special teams and not enough 5-5 chances/goals.

For the dreaming optimists out there I hate to tell you but it is December and there is no Canucks or NHL hockey.

What Canucks? Empty rink,players gone to Europe and the ownership is not like Philly or Ottawa where they have made a distinct stand against their own greedy brethren.

This is a joke and the weak kneed fans here need to educate themselves.What a bunch of sissies.

I hated the Grabner trade. Could have been Raymond instead. And because of this damm lockout, we don't get to see Raymond prove himself.

Still love this team though.

Some of you are way too self-loathing. I've never seen a fan base that complains and hates their own fans as much as Canuck fans on these boards do. I think Canucks fans are great in general. This board can be crazy after a loss but people are just upset most of the time because they care too much. Doesn't make them bad fans. Most of the fans that bitch and complain after a loss are right back watching the next game. It's just a cycle.

Love: When the Canucks are at their best it is simply beautiful hockey. Sedins at the top of their game are something else. Poetry in motion is correct. Really too many things I love about the Canucks to name.

Hate: Their lack of killer instinct. Has cost them too many times. Also I don't like the diving by certain players. Their PP was super frustrating last season too. Just like above, there are too many things I don't like about the Canucks to name.

Archived