The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Fans Dont Want Season Now?

vancouverdepression

I would absolutely love to have hockey back no matter what. If we can win a cup in a shortened season I'll take what I can get. This is almost as bad as people saying we should lose one in Boston on purpose so we can win it in 5 at home....... And like it was mentioned earlier, does anyone give the devils crap about their 95' win? No. Mind you they did back it up with 2 more in the next few years.

I would rather have a 40 game season than no season at all.

Also, the idea of a Cup win being tainted after a 40 game season is ridiculous. I guess the teams that won the Cup from '17-'18 until the early '40's all have tainted cups because they played less than / around 40 games?

A Cup is a Cup. Every team always has an equal chance to win it... except the Leafs! :lol:

i say everyteam plays each team once after those games are played they seed everyone in the west from 1 to 8 in points and everyone in the east the same that way only the top teams make it into the playoffs get rid of the divisions and just have east and west for this year.

I'd rather have the season called off to be honest, I've just had it with getting my hopes up and fantasizing.

If the season were to cone back, it just wouldnt feel the same, it would take a while for my passion to get back up there, I dont want to support the people who play and run the game, well the people who currently are in a stand still over money, as if they are not rich enough.

Cant wait till the WJC, that I will not have a hard time feeling passionate and excited about.

Archived